Hufflepuff

Graves opens the door to his office, it's much nicer than the wand permit office Evelyn usually finds herself in, the walls are covered in magnificent gold and brown detail and taking up a large portion of the room is a large oak desk with not much on.

"Sit down." He demands gesturing to a brown chair in front of his desk.

Graves takes away the one behind his side of the desk and leans his arms on the table tapping his fingers lightly on the table top.

Evelyn nervously takes a seat gripping the chair with her hands.

"A Lois?" He pauses in thought.. " I know all about your family." Graves breaks the silence with a rather narcissistic tone.

"Yes, but I'm nothing like them. I swear." Evelyn rushes out wanting to demolish any rumours about herself.

"Slytherin weren't they all? Including your brother Jerome." Graze answers as Evelyn feels a wave of sadness rush through her at the thought of her brother.

"Y-yes" Evelyn manages to get out nervously trying to keep her eyes from meeting his.

"But you, you were a Hufflepuff?"

Evelyn nods "How do you know so much?" She questions confused.

"Records." Graves replies but Evelyn can't help but feel that he's lying.

Their conversation comes to an end as the minster walks in.

Graves pulls a chair up beside him with a swish of his wand, to which the minister thanks him and takes a seat.

"Miss Lois, you signed a contract to come to New York for educational exploration, am I right?" The minister asks.

"Yes. I wanted to become more educated in parts of the world Minister." Evelyn replied half telling the truth.

"This was a year contract was it not?"

Evelyn nods.

"But you left for New York in 1924 meaning therefore you've been gone over a nearly two years." The minister states.

"I know, I just- my family you see they well-" Evelyn begins to say.

"I know very well of your family Miss Lois but this does not give you the right to run off." The minister states in a firm tone.

A man then walks into Graves office. 

"Take her to the cells while we deal with this matter." Graves demands and with a swish of his wand Evelyn's wand fly's out her pocket and into his hand.

"The cells? But I-" Evelyn starts to say hastily.

"Enough." Graves says rather harshly and the man takes a hold of Evelyn's arm and aggressively takes her away.