Magi-Sinbad

A/N: Since you guys choose Sinbad rather than Tsubaki. So here it is...Sorry if I didn't choose Tsubaki

~~~

Sinbad POV

I walking around the forest, run away from Jafar who will sent Masrur and himself to search me. I chuckle myself as I remember about those two. As I walk, I suddenly heard the sound of playing guitar. Huh, who is playing the guitar because the song is really beautiful. I start walking, search the guitar sound until I reach the beautiful  meadow with a beautiful guy who have a beautiful (H/C) (H/L), playing the guitar and singing a song with his beautiful voice as animals surrounding him.

(play in speed 1.25, it really good rather than normal)

I keep staring him as his soft pink lip move, singing the lyrics in his mind. I keep staring, hope he not notice me but I guess luck not on my side. I accidently step on the branch after the guy finished the song. He let out a small gasp and look where the sound came from, to see me standing here like an idiot. With my yellow eyes staring at (E/C) eyes.

"W-Who are you...?" The person ask as he try to calm the pack of wolves who growling at me. "Err...I'm just a traveler man." I tell him make he raise his eyebrow. "You're kidding righ?" "Yes! I-I mean no!" I stop myself when I hear the sound of giggle from the person's lips. It almost sound like...the bell. "I'm just joking. How about you sit with me, dear King Sinbad~"

The person singing as he give me a wink make me blush before walk toward him, slighty cautions about the wolves. "Down boys. All of you." The person ordering the wolves make the wolves stop growling at me and they run toward the person's laps before snuggling in. The person chuckle at the wolves as I take a sit beside him. "What are you doing out here??"

The person ask as he look at me with his cute face make me slightly pink tinted appear on my cheeks. "I...I run away from paperworks." I mumbling make he laugh little and I blush again. Gosh, his laugh is so beautiful. "W-What about you?" I ask, mentally face palm for stuttering. "Me? I just take some rest." I stare at his beautiful smile that can win over many girls.

We talk each other and I feel my heartbeat gonna burst out from my body... "(M/N)!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!!" We hear the female shout make the person let out a gasp of fear before grab his guitar and look at me. "I-I'm sorry but I need to go." With that, he run away as he leave me alone in the meadow. "H-Hey wait!" I shout as I try to keep his speed up.

I chasing him until I reach a big house make me stare in shock. I don't know there a house here. I watch the person who I just met, scolded with slapped in face while the others laughing or snickering at him make me frown. I really want that person to come and stay with me. I sigh before turn around and walk toward my castle. Oh wait. What his name again?? Oh, it's (M/N). That his name.

Your POV

I frowning as I washing the dirty dish. I glance at my step family with my father who laughing and smiling together but me? Staying inside and doing some chores. I don't get it. Why father become like this? The father that I know and I love was a kind man and always supporting me until he marry that old hag. I sigh before let out a smile when I remember that I met a king in meadow.

With his long silky purple hair and determined yellow eyes. I chuckle to myself as I staring at the sky with a song come up to my mind. I starting to sing as I washing the dish. I love to sing since my mother who died by killed by old hag who jealous over the beauty that my mother had. I keep singing until the end of the song and I finish washing the dish.