15. Stigma

"I feel very uncomfortable regarding this situation, Sky," K said in a whisper which was barely audible, making you frown

"I feel very uncomfortable regarding this situation, Sky," K said in a whisper which was barely audible, making you frown. Yoongi was now conversing with Jimin — unfortunately you and Yoongi were unaware that he was a fake — although he still kept you behind him and was holding onto your forearms protectively.

"What do you mean?," You whispered with furrowed eyebrows, still feeling uneasy about the fact that Jimin would glance at you from time to time, his green eyes piercing into yours. "He's a wonder. Why are you doubting him?"

"Something isn't right with him, Sky. He's— no— fe—"

"K?," You received a glance from Yoongi, who had definitely sensed that something was wrong. Since he didn't know about K, it looked like you were talking to yourself. "Are you okay?"

"Someone is blocking me—"

And K was gone. Even her presence itself had disappeared completely, making you break into cold sweat. You clutched Yoongi's arm as he continued to converse with Jimin, nervousness resting at the pit of your gut.

"So you bear the fire gem?," Jimin said while pointing at Yoongi's ring, the latter instinctively hiding his hand behind his back.

Yoongi squinted his eyes, not starting to feel a bit doubtful towards Jimin, who was just giving him an eye smile. You scanned his body, utter confusion hitting you when you realized that Jimin didn't have a gem on him. "How did you know?"

Jimin paused, his expression shifting multiple times before he finally decided to keep his smile. He clasped his hands together and released a heavy sigh, both you and Yoongi sensing how tense and nervous he was. "I just do."

"Where's your gem?," You said slowly as you felt the knife you strapped to your leg, hidden under your skirt. "And which gem is it."

"Stop asking so many questions," Jimin snapped through gritted teeth, his green eyes glowing and arms crossed over his chest. "You're the guardian, aren't you? You should know."

"I never told you that," By now, most of the people had left and only you, Yoongi and Jimin were backstage.

Being hit with realization, Yoongi summoned flames in his palms and made sure he was behind you, his eyes glowing orange. "You aren't Jimin. Where is he?"

For a moment, Jimin — at least that's who this creature was disguised as — was silent as you unsheathed the knife from the scabbard strapped to your leg. You transformed it into a sword while flames wrapped around Yoongi's arms, burning his sleeves.

"Reveal yourself," Yoongi hissed.

Jimin cackled before he waved his hand, his whole body being coated in purple mist, before his true form was revealed — making you and Yoongi's eyes widen.