Chapter 32

(Ugh. SO FUCKING LAZY! I'M BACK FROM THE FUCKING DEAD! ENJOY THIS SHIT WHILE YOU CAN! BUT DONT WORRY! NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN ANY-FUCKING-WAYS! Also the story is time skipped to three months ahead of the previous chapter. Enjoy~)

Lucy's POV

I hate being three months pregnant! Its the same as being nine months pregnant, not that I would know the difference. Natsu wont even let me leave the bed except for the bathroom! 'Its for your own good Lucy!' I pout and cross my arms. 'Meanie' I flop down and cover my face with a pillow. 'I'm so bored!' I hear Natsu chuckle from the other room. 'So am I' 'Then play with me~ Let me go~'No~' 'You don't love me~' 'I do love you~' 'Then let me go~' 'No~' 'Why you no love me~?' 'Me do love you~' 'No you don't~' 'Yes I do and I can prove it~' 'Then let me go~' 'For the last time, no~' 'Jerk!' I groan into the pillow. 'It's for your own good!' I stay silent.

'What are you doing?' I ask. 'I am making us some food.' 'What kind of food?' 'Surprise~' 'Hmph!' I turn onto my side. 'I'm almost done don't worry.' I rub my stomach. "Any day now" I mutter. 'What?' 'Nothing' 'I'm done, need help sitting up?' 'Yes please.' I pull the blankets off my head. I hold my arms out. "Help me~" I whine. Natsu grasps both my hands and pulls me up. "Up you go" He mutters, holding a tray of food in his free hand. I scoot back against the headboard. Natsu sets a tray in my lap. I widen my eyes. "Is this...deer?" "Yup! Would've been better if it was steak though" He mumbles. I smile. "At least it isn't canned this time!" "I guess..." Natsu sits on the bed and picks his own tray up and digs in. I pat his head and start eating, ignoring his grumble. suddenly, I get a weird feeling in my stomach. I stop chewing and look down in my stomach. "What?" Natsu asks. I pull my shirt up and see the baby dragging her hand down my skin, from the inside. I blink at the feeling and Natsu shivers at the sight. "Creepy" Natsu says. "Oh shush, maybe she's hungry" I continue eating. I slap Natsu's head. "Don't just stare!" I pout. Natsu rubs his head, chuckling. "Sorry!"

(I'm so sorry! I wanted this to be longer but I was having...mental issues and I just couldn't do it. So...I hope you enjoy!)