Dating the bad girl (Chapter 19)

Chapter 19

I scribbled down the notes, the teacher was still talking in two minutes he would stop and in two minutes I would see my Nolan.

The bell rang and I grinned slapping my book shut, I shoved it in my bag and ran towards the entrance where Nolan was waiting.

I chewed on the inside of my cheek, pulling my bag over my shoulder.

Nolan was leaning against the lockers, wearing dark brown chinos, high-tops I loved so much on him and a shirt with some hipster print on it.

When he noticed me his caramel eyes narrowed, he smirked, sexy.

Dammit my man looked sexy. I grinned, rubbing the back of my neck.

I walked towards him and slid my arms around his waist looking up at him, my chin resting on his chest.

His eyes stared down at me, his hair was a shade lighter turning almost light brown now.

I grinned, pursing my lips.

He leaned own and pressed his soft lips agaisnt mine, he pulled away.

I licked my lips “Is that cherry I taste?” I asked licking my lips.

He blushed, “I'm wearing chap stick.” he muttered his eyes dropping to the floor.

“What?” I asked cupping his bottom.

He grinned hiding his face in my neck “Dammit baby, I'm wearing chap stick.”.

I giggled, a sound foreign to my ears. “Oh my god!” I said pushing away from him holding his face up so he was staring into my eyes “What one?” I ask dropping my bag to the floor beside us.

“I stole it from your bag..” he mumbled, I grinned.

“You thief!” I exclaimed, pushing his chest back.

He grinned at me blushing “Burts bees is the bomb.”

I wrapped my arms around his neck running my tongue over his bottom lip “Hmmm.” I mumbled “You keeping them soft for me?” I asked.

He nodded “I wanted you to like my lips.” he said.

I grinned, “Ill give you the grape fruit one. Love it.” I murmured against his lips.

I pressed mine to his pushing my body into his, my chest pressed into his and I shoved my legs between his feeling him grow against me.

“Is this the boyfriend?” Blakes voice hummed between us, I pulled myself away from Nolan reluctantly and stared at Blake who was glaring at Nolan.

Nolan's hand slid around my waist possessively, he pulled me into his torso. He growled, his chest vibrating against mine.

“Yeah.” I said, rubbing my hand up and down Nolan's thighs.

He stared down at me his gaze penetrating, “Who's he?” he asked me.

“Some guy.” I mumbled shoving my face into his neck.

Blake growled, Nolan's head shot up to Blake and he narrowed his sharp gaze “I'm her boyfriend.”he stated as if that was all he needed to say.

“Yeah, I noticed.” Blake snorted “Your the reason I'm not getting what I want and I always get what I want.” he said crossing his arms across his large chest, his muscles bulking.

Fuck he was hot.

Nolan was hotter though.

I snorted looking up at him, knowing this was a joke.