1.

Disclaimer before reading: I was 14 when I wrote this and that's all I've got to say LMFAO enjoy

I sat at the bar drinking the beer that I ordered alone. How could he do this to me? I gave him everything he asked for, at least I thought so. Seeing the both laying on top of each other, naked. He wasn't what I thought he was. I don't think I could ever trust anyone again.

"What's a pretty girl doing here alone on a Friday night?" I didn't look up to see who it was. I didn't feel like speaking.

"Mind if I sit?" I nodded, still not looking up.

"You know, it would be nice if you answered me."

"Sorry. Not a good time." I replied.

"Want to talk about it?"

"I don't really want to talk about the fact that I just walked into my boyfriend and my friend fucking each other on my bed." I said dryly.

"Are you okay?"

"What kind of question is that?" I said, then look up to see who he was. It couldn't be. For the last 2 minutes, I've been talking to Harry Styles and I didn't even know it.

He chuckled. "Finally! The girl looks up!" I just sat there shocked, not saying anything.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Harry, right?" Trying to as casual as possible.

"Yes. Now since you know my name, I want to know yours."

"Emery." I shyly said.

"Pretty name." He smiled, revealing his cute dimples.

I used to be such a big fan of One Direction two years ago. Although Niall was always my favorite, I'm still shocked that I'm talking to the Harry Styles.

"Want another drink?" He asked me.

"Please." I smiled.

Harry ordered two more beers. "So Emery, what do you do?"

"I work at a small boutique. It's not that great, but it's helping me pay for college."

"That's nice." He smiled.

For an hour more, we continued talking, blabbering on about different random things. I had 6 beers in my system, and I was pretty drunk. "Would you like to come over for a cup of coffee or tea?" Harry asked me.

"Well I have no other place to go!" I laughed, even though it wasn't funny.

Harry stood up. "Need help?" He took my hands and helped me off the stool. Yep, I was very dizzy.

"Ugh, I need Advil." I groaned.

"I have some at my house." He helped me walk outside into his car.

"Personal driver? Fancyyyyyy." I slurred my words. Harry laughed at what said. I leaned my head on his shoulder. "Sorry if I smell." I laughed.

Harry put his arm around me and laughed. "It's okay."

We arrived to his house in 5 minutes. There was so much going on in my head that I hadn't realized that I was going into Harry Styles' house. He helped me out of the car, and we walked into his house.

"Wow, it's nice."

"Thanks." He walked us to the kitchen, and sat me down on a chair.

He went to a cabinet and grabbed some Advil. He handed me two, along with a glass of water.

I swallowed the pills and drank the water. "Having a glass of water already made me a little better." I laughed.

Harry walked closer to me. "You have a cute laugh." Is Harry flirting with me? He hasn't flittered with me all night. At least I don't think he did.

I decided to play along with his game and flirt back. "Not as cute as your dimples."

He came closer. "Not as beautiful as you are." He smirked.

"Right back at cha." I smiled.

!!!!!MATURE CONTENT!!!!!

Harry then got even closer than before and smiled. He then leaned in and kissed me. I immediately kissed him back. I stood up and put my arms around his neck, and he his arms around my waist. He then led us both down the hall into what seems like his bedroom. He pushed me against the wall, while biting my lip and looking at me seducitively. He smirked then continued to kiss me again.

He walked us over to the bed and laid me down on top. He climbed on top of me and slightly grinded on me. I could feel his bulge hitting against my lower stomach. I started to unbotton his shirt, while he unzipped my dress. He sat up and slid the dress off of me slowly. He then took the top of my thong and slid that down too, leaving me in only my bra. He took off his jeans himself, and of course he didn't have boxers under them. He then climbed back onto of me. He smashed his lips back onto mine while fidgeting with my bra hook. After taking it off, we were both completely naked. One of his hands were traveling down my stomach to my lower private area. He took two fingers and massaged my clit, causing me to moan. I took his length in my hand and started pumping it up and down.

"I need to..." Harry groaned.

"I know." Knowing exactly what he meant. He then put his length inside of me. I moaned loudly as he pumped up and down inside of me

"Oh Harry!" I moaned his named loudly as he hit my g-spot.

"I'm going to spill soon." Harry groaned.

"Wait. I'm almost there." Then 2 seconds later, I let out a huge moan as I orgasmed.

Harry then let out a huge moan as he spilt. He then slipped out of me, and laid down beside me, breathing hard.

I panted laying flat on the bed. Did that just happen?