Chapter 58

~Sorry so late!!!!!!! I've been super busy these last few days. I meant to have the new chapter up earlier in the day, but I had friends come over and I couldn't write with them here :( they literally left at like 10pm tonight. Anyways no more excuses here is the chapter hope you like it :) ~

Chapter 58

My phone buzzed pulling me out of my sleep. I picked it up looking at the name of the pending message.

Satan:
Wake up we need to talk

It was too early for her shit.

Harry:
No.

Satan:
Don't be childish. We need to talk now.

Harry:
Fuck you.

Satan:
Dad's coming to visit me this weekend.. ;)

Harry:
Good for you and dad

Satan:
I would hate for him to find out about your dear Charlie :(

Harry:
Where do you want to meet?

Satan:
My apartment in 10

Harry:
Fine.

I rolled over placing my phone back on the nightstand. Running my hand over Charlie's spot it was empty.

"Charlie?" I sat up looking around the room.

Muffled sounds of coughing let me know where I could find her. I swung my legs over the edge of the bed. Grabbing my jeans and a t-shirt I walked to the bathroom door. I knocked but didn't wait for a response.

"Go back to bed I'm fine" she waved me off.

"No I'm the reason you're going through this so I'll stay"

She rested her head on her hand. I sat on the edge of the sink.

"Please don't take all the blame. It was a team effort" she held out her fist.

I laughed bumping it with mine.

"I've thought about not eating and then I wouldn't have this problem"

"Dry heaving is better?" I raised my brow.

She held up her middle finger.

"Hey be nice!" I teased pulling my jeans up.

"Would you like to take over? I'm about 3 months in. You could carry her for the next 3?" She half smiled. Looking up at me.

"Sure. How do you suppose we do this?" My shirt was tugged down over my head.

"Humor me" she rolled her eyes

"Why don't you come lay down"

"Because by the time I get to the bed I'll be turning back for the toilet"

"Come on just lay down you will feel better. Being hunched over the toilet can't be comfortable"

"Trust me it's not" she stood up walking to the sink.

I handed her, her toothbrush.

"Thank you" she smiled.

When she was done I walked her back to the bed.

"Lay down. I'll fix you something to eat" I pulled the covers up to her shoulders.

"Something very light" she yawned.

"Ok I'll be back" I kissed her cheek.

I didn't have much time before she would wonder where I was. Slipping my shoes on and quietly closing the front door, I made my way up the stairs. When I reached Gemma's apartment I knocked loudly hoping she would hurry. The door opened and she smirked.