Chapter 25:: Suprise Suprise

Lucas POV

Yn will be home in about 4 hours because she just texted me saying that she is getting on the plane. Zhay is going to pick Yn August and DeeDee up from the airport to her place. But then Zhay is going to take her shopping because i want everyone to be there when she walks in.

5 hours later....

Zhay's POV

Im waiting on Yn and them to meet me in the front so i can drop the others off at my place. Yn has no idea what's going on, she just thinks that we are going shopping *laughs*

Zhay: Heey Ms.Preggos
Yn: Girl im ready for this baby to exit my pussy *rubbing her belly*
Zhay: I know how you feel *laughs*
August: Um "pussy" shouldn't be used in that term
DeeDee: He right, yall make it sound negative. Pussy is supposed to be a beautiful thing
Yn: Oh hell naaw *walking off*

**After Zhay drops off August and DeeDee off***

Zhay: Where ya wanna go shawt?
Yn: Lets just go to the mall because im hungry.

~skipping to after they come back~

(Yn is sleep in the car)

Lucas: Why is my girlfriend sleep..? What did you do to her?
Zhay: Boy hush, that just the pregnancy-itis
Lucas: *rolls eyes* whatever. Yn Yn Yn Yn...YN!
Yn: Huh..? *opening eyes*
Lucas: Put this on *handing her a blind fold*
Yn: Why?
Lucas: Can you just put it on? Damn.
Yn: Okay *puts on the blind fold*
Lucas: Okay now get out the car....
Yn: LUCAS! WHAT THE FUCK! IM GONNA FALL THEN BREAK MY FUCKING NECK AND KILL THE BABY!
Lucas: Calm yo shortstack having self down somewhere *laughing* I gotchu baby i promise

**They walk up to the house**

Lucas: Now take off the blindfold...and open the door. *hands Yn the keys*
Yn: Where am i? Who house you got us brea--gco *opens the door*
Everyone: WELCOME HOME!
Yn: *screaming* OHHHH SHIT YOU BOUGHT A HOUSE! OH JESUS! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH LUCAS *kissing Lucas all over the face*
Lucas: you're welcome baby *smiling*

______________________________________

READ BELOW!!

heey guise! this chapter was probably a little boring but yall know im extra, and i had to throw in a little ' sweet ' moment. if you wanna see the rooms in the house, then that will be the next chapter...if not then skip it. showing pictures of the new house is probably really irrelevant, but once again im extra and im a very visual person.
                          xoxo Domini 💘