1. Intro

Arthur Gideon Balthazar is designated as an omega because of the extraordinary fact that his wolf is a girl.

His father, a strong Alpha and Captain of the Imperial Guard resigns his post to raise his son in peace.

Due to the strong relationship between the King and his former Captain, the third Prince of the realm is raised together with the omega boy.

Only a select few know about the Prophecy around the two boys, who were born on the same day.

Their happy childhood ends abruptly when war breaks out and Prince Alexi returns to the palace.

To protect his family, Aldair Balthazar decides to take up his old post and move everybody with him.

Arthur soon finds out what his father has been protecting him from for twelve years. He knows how to hide his wolf but his status leaves him open to ridicule and violence. Alone and hurt he slowly gets used to palace life.

Four years later the war is finally won but at a high cost. Among the casualties are the two eldest sons of the King, making Alexi the Crown Prince, and Aldair Balthazar.

Our story begins when Alexi returns to the palace under escort of the new Captain of the Guard; Orlando Wren.

Arthur hates this man even though they never met before.

He hates him because Orlando Wren is the one that killed his father.

And when he gets the chance he plans on returning the favor.