The Start

"Daaaaaaad, can you do them? Mom is bad at this..." I murmured getting a glare from her.

"It's not my fault you got my curly hair," She grunted, trying to pull my curls through the hair tie.

"Well technically..." I giggled, my dad rolling his eyes.

I winced, at the slight pain, my mother flinching at the realization. She sighed, flopping onto back into her chair.

"I'm sorry my little yashcheritsa, I'm gonna pull your hair off if I keep going."

"Id like to keep her hair." He sighed, pulling off the stretched tie. Taking the new one, he successfully pulled my hair together.

"Mom you did them find yesterday..." I murmured, noticing how antsy she had been.

She nodded, opening the curtain. Shaking her head she went back to the couch, making my dad raise a brow.

"Something wrong?" He asked, taking a water bottle from the fridge.

She shook her head, playing with the ends of my hair. I gave dad a look, knowing something was on her mind. He usual knew what to do to snap her out our of it. Making a fake evil laugh, he chucked some water at her.

"HAJIME!" She yelled grappling the couch. I slapped a hand to my mouth, trying to hold back the laugh. My mother then turned to me with an evil eye. It was her evil eye.

Within seconds she had me on her shoulders, chasing my dad around the house. She desperately tried to get back at him as I was dying of laughter. The two exchanged odd insults and stinky faces.

By the time she had a chance to throw the water at him her bottle was empty. But amazingly, we we're the ones soaked.

"Mom you lost!" I laughed, my dad doing his victory dance. Sticking my tongue out at him, I then felt a slight headache.

My mother then began to swing me around on her shoulders, everything becoming blurry. But then the corners of my were also becoming black. I knew what this was.

"Mama!" I screamed, covering my eyes. Immediately she stopped, my fathers smile dropping. Her laughter had faded, knowing exactly what that scream meant.

"It's happening again..." I heaved through heavy breathes as my body was shaking. It was like having an anxiety attack. My chest was clenched and everything went a little slower.

"Breath in and out slowly. If you breath hard like that you'll pass out." My father said sternly, holding my hands down. I did as he said, trying to control my breaths. Finally my mother rushed in with water and my favorite stuffed animal.