86. Letters || 86.2 Mates (additon)

Theres an addition to this chapter at the end. Also there is a corresponding love scene in the private chapters book. Find the bold print near the bottom to read where it begins.

So.
Its no secret the wattpad app has
Been messing up for all of is and esp
Us writers. My work has been deleted multiple times and i just got fed up with writing it so i wait days in between until my confidence is back up again because an app crash, deleting HOURS of work is a confidence crusher!

Its also the reason why my chapters never stop when i planned them to lol. Bc instead of posting a 12,000 word chapter, in forced into posting a 5,000 word chapter and then i have to tack on an extra one. Ugh.

But here we go.

Two chapters left and they are
Really happy and good chapters!

Im sorry it has come to an end but thank each and every one of you who have read, commented, VOTED! you voters are amazing.
And thank you for being apart of this story with me. Sending me inspiring messages.. those messages made me want to write more and be better. So thank you. You are all such amazing people and i love that we were able to go through this together! Ive made such good friends out of most of you!!!!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢
°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°

These amazing covers were made by thequeenmarisela she sent 4 to me

These amazing covers were made by thequeenmarisela she sent 4 to me. All the same but with different filters!!! Im in love. I cant wait to do the cover contest!!!

Zaryn

Once i saw what was about to happen, my world stopped moving and the wolf inside me made his needs known. Instinct took over, my heart beating out of my chest and i was picking Nova up out of the middle of the chaos which was about to unfold, hauling her inside the truck, locking the door for good measure. There was no way I was ever risking her safety again. I dont care how miniscule something seems.. it can always turn into something bigger.