•FIFTY•

"Please, please, please stay safe." Jack hugged me one last time.

"I will, I promise." I said as he kissed my forehead and grabbed his bags then headed to his terminal.

Jack decided that he'd go to New York and that's as far as I could get him. He told me that At least it's on the other side of the country, and that any farther would drive him crazy.

I let out a sigh and got back into the car. I already missed him and I just saw him.

I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket.

Please stay safe, baby. I'm Going to miss you, but I'll be back soon! I love you so much❤️- Jack

I smiled to myself and replied back.

Please stay safe, yourself! I love you more❤️❤️❤️-Gabby

I set my phone in the cup holder next to me and pulled out of the parking spot to head back home.

-

I set my groceries from Walmart down on the counter. I got a whole box of Ramen Noodles, milk, and eggs.

I grabbed a pack of Ramen noodles and set it down on the counter next to the stove. Then I went upstairs and changed into grey Nike sweat pants and a white t-shirt. I put my hair up and sat down on the side of Jack's bed.

It felt weird without him here, especially knowing that he'll be gone for a while.

I heard a buzz come from inside of Jack's small suitcase. The one he took with him to Chicago.

I got up and walked over to it, then sat down on the floor in front of it and opened it up. I searched around for what I'm guessing is a phone and when I felt the cold metal, I pulled it out.

It was a Rose Gold iPhone 6. Mackenzie's Rose Gold iPhone 6.

It still had 8% battery life left so I went ahead and hooked it up to my charger so I could try and unlock it later.

I walked back downstairs to the kitchen and took out a pot from the cabinet. I put water in it then set it on the stove to boil.

I looked around for the package of noodles that I had.

"I just fucking had it." I muttered to myself.

"Hayes, if you're here, this isn't funny!" I said loud enough so you could hear it throughout the house.

I waited for some kind of response for a few seconds but only got silence.

"Ugh, I swear to God I'm going crazy." I muttered to myself while putting my face in my hands.

I heard my phone buzz on the table next to me, causing me to jump. My heart was pounding by now.

I picked it up and it was Jack.

Just got on my flight, and we're heading out soon! Wish me luck!!!- Jack

Good luck😂❤️ I hope you make it there safe- Gabby

I smiled down at my phone. Just the thought of Jack calmed me and took away all of the bad thoughts. He took away my worries and stress from our current situation, and for that I couldn't thank him enough.

✨✨✨✨✨

TYSM FOR 50k‼️

I meant to update chapter 50 for 50k, but I have barley any wifi so all I could really do was read.