When He Gets Sick

Kai
All the others are up getting ready to go train, and you don't see Kai with them.
"Hey, where's Kai at?" You ask
"I believe he is still in his room. He did not get up with the rest of us." States Zane
"Ok, I'll go get him then." You say and run up to his room.
When you open his door, you're met by a big heap under his blankets.
"Kai, time to get up sleepy head!" You coo and uncover him, to be met by a pale Kai.
"Kai! What's wrong?"
"I'm sick," he says and rolls his eyes.
"Well duh!"
"I have a cold! I'm fine though!" Says Kai getting up, but he falls. "Guess I'm weaker than what I thought." He weakly laughs, but it turns into a coughing fit.
You help him back up into bed and say, "Guess I'll be taking care of you."
"Will you wear a sexy nurse outfit?" He weakly laughs.
"Haha! In your dreams! Now go to sleep. You'll need it to fight this."
You grab some medicine from the bathroom and bring it back to Kai's room, but he's asleep.
"Get better soon, Kai," you say, kiss his cold, sweaty forehead, and leave.

Jay
"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" Jay whines from his room.

Rubbing the sleep from your eyes, you glance at your alarm clock, and notice it's 3:26 in the morning. You drag yourself out of bed and trudge down the hall to Jay's room.

"What?" You groggily ask entering Jay's room.

Jay slumps out of his bathroom, his appearance looking pale in the light pouring out of the bathroom.

"I don't feel so well." He mutters

"Oh no, Jay." You say, walking over and gently sitting him on the bed.

You take your wrist and press it against his forehead, feeling heat radiating off of it. Shaking your head, you search his bathroom for everything you might need. Finally finding his thermometer, you walk back out and stick it in his mouth. You both patiently wait in silence for the familiar beep, indicating the thermometer is done. Hearing the beep, you remove it and read what it says, causing your eyes to widen at the results.

"What does it say!" Jay asks worriedly, standing up and trying to take a peek at it.

"103.5." You say shutting it off, and walking back into the bathroom.

"Oh my gosh! I'm gonna die!" Jay shouts as you put his thermometer away.

"You're not gonna die... hopefully." You smirk walking back into his room with a cup of water.

"Hopefully?!" Jay shrieks, running up and grabbing your arms.

"I'm kidding, Jay. Here, drink this." You say handing him the water.

He takes a couple sips from it and instantly runs in the bathroom, throwing up.

"Oh Jay." You say kneeling beside him.

"Ugh! What's wrong with me?!" Jay exclaims, flushing the toilet.

"I honestly think it's the flu, Jay. Normally, I would tell you to drink water, but it seems like that's just going to make you sick." You softly say, helping him back to his bed.

"What are you both doing up at this hour?" Sensei Wu asks from the doorway.

"Jay's sick." You sigh as Jay sits on the bed.

Sensei walks over and feels Jay's forehead, before quickly walking away.

"What was that about?" Jay asks scooting back further on the bed.

"He probably had to go get something." You whisper.

Sensei reappears in the room holding something, which he hands to Jay, and instructs him to drink. Jay does as he's told, and you watch as his eyes begin to droop the more he drinks. Sensei takes his cup when he is finished, and leaves, as Jay finally falls back to sleep.

"Get better soon Jay." You say kissing his forehead, and leaving.

Zane
Zane is laying on the couch covered up by three heavy blankets.
"You cold or something Zane?" You giggle
"Yes, I do not know why." He sounds all nasally
"I didn't know robots could be sick."
"Neither did I! Or have a headache."
"Don't worry Zane, I'll take care of you." You say rushing to get the sinus medicine, and Tylenol. "Take this."
"I do not think this will work. I did not know nindroids could get human sickness, so this has to be a nindroid disease." Zane says and breaks into a coughing fit.
"This seems like a sinus infection, Zane."
"I am not sick!" He says, and sneezes as Sensei walks by.
"Zane, I believe you are sick. Go to your room, so you do not infect the others."
"Yes Sensei ." Zane says and trudges up to his room.
You follow him and see he's already in bed.
"Will you take the medicine now?" You ask giving him puppy dog eyes
"Yes, I guess since I am actually sick."
He takes the medicine, and puts his head on your shoulder.
"I am so glad I have you, (Y/N). I love you so much," he says and falls asleep.

Cole
Cole has complained the last few days about chest pain, and you haven't seen him at all today, so you go to check his room. You hear him cough on the other side of the door, and it sounds painful.
"Are you ok, Cole?" You ask walking in, and seeing a sickly Cole sitting there.
"No, I'm not."
"What's wrong?" You ask walking up, feeling his forehead. It's burning with a fever and he's sweating everywhere.
"Cole, you're burning up!"
Cole shivers and says, "No, I'm freezing!"
"Maybe you need some soup."
"No, I'm not hungry, I'm just exhausted."
"Then go to bed silly! I'll take care of you!"
You go downstairs, make Cole's favorite soup, despite him not being hungry, and bump into Lloyd on your way to Cole's room.
"You sick sis?" He asks
"No, Cole is. He doesn't look good at all."
"Let me check him out. He might need medicine."
Lloyd follows you back, and checks on Cole.
"Uh, (Y/N)... this looks like pneumonia. I have to get Wu."
Wu comes, confirms it is pneumonia, and puts Cole on antibiotics and an IV.
"This sucks." Says Cole
"I know. Get better!" You say sitting on the bed beside him.

Lloyd
You and Lloyd are wading in the pond outside the monastery.
"(Y/N), is it jud me, or is the rocks moving?"
"Lloyd, are you ok. You don't look so good."
"Yeah, I'm fine. Guess I'm jud lideheaded."
You reach over and feel his forehead. He is freezing, but he's sweating.
"Lloyd, you're sick! You need to get inside!"
"Okay. Sounds good."
All of a sudden, Lloyd's eyes roll back, and he's unconscious.
You drag Lloyd out of the water, and call the others for help. Kai shows up and helps you.
"Couldn't handle him yourself?" Kai chuckles
"No, he's ate too much candy!" You argue
Wu meets you at the door and hurries you to Lloyd's room. Wu gives Lloyd medicine and it's not long before he's awake and talking again.
"Guess I'm sick." Lloyd says sitting up looking at you
"Yeah, Wu didn't really say what though."
Lloyd gets a mischievous look in his eyes, tackles, and pins you to the bed.
"Lloyd, what are you doing? Shouldn't you be resting?"
"I don't want you to leave me."
"I won't."
He quickly puts his lips to yours and kisses you.
"Lloyd! I swear if I get sick, I'm gonna kill you."
"You won't." Lloyd chuckles as he pulls you close to him, and falls asleep.

I'm writing this while I'm sick, so I hope this is good. Sorry it took so long to get an update. I've been super busy, but I'll try to get another chapter out around New Years! Hope you enjoyed this!
                                                                       ~NinjagoNinjaLover