When You Get Sick

Kai
"(Y/N), are you ok?" Kai asks sitting beside you on the bed.
"What do you think? I'm sick!"
"Sorry, (Y/N) that's probably my fault." Kai says scratching the back of his neck.
"Hope everyone's decent in here!" Laughs Cole as he enters the room.
"Oh no! You're sick! I'll go get Sensei." Cole says as he rushes out of the room.
"I'm not a doctor, or else I'd fix you." Kai chuckles pushing hair out of your eyes.
Sensei comes in and checks out what's wrong. In fact, it is what Kai had, and he gives you medicine.
"Kai you must leave, so you do not get sick as well."
"I'm sorry Sensei, but I'm staying with her. I'm the one that got her sick. Besides, you can't get the same strain twice right?"
"Fine. Do as you wish," Sensei sighs
You snuggle up to Kai, and fall asleep.

Jay
"No no no! It's all my fault! You're sick! You're gonna die! No wait... don't die! You can't leave me! I don't know-"
"Jay."
"How I'd go on-"
"Jay."
"Without you."
"JAY!"
"What?!" He turns to you crying.
"I'm just running a fever. I'm not dying."
"But you just threw up." 
"Jay, you're overreacting. If you didn't die when you had this, then I won't."
"Good point... But what if we're both dead, and it's heaven, and we don't know."
You roll your eyes. "Just get me some medicine, Jay. Pretty please!"
"Ok, I'll do that," he runs off to get some medicine.
You start to walk across the room when Jay walks in, and puts you back in bed.
"You shouldn't be up! You need to be in bed." He says giving you medicine and tea.
You take them, and instantly fall asleep, feeling Jay slip in beside you.

Zane
"Zane, my nose is stuffy! And all I do is cough."
"I am sorry (Y/N). Perhaps this is the illness I had."
"I think it is Zane! This is the exact symptoms you had! Now I'm sick."
"I am sorry (Y/N). I will get the supplies to make it better." Zane says walking out.
You sneeze again and everything comes out your nose.
"Ug!" You say searching for a Kleenex, but your box is empty. "You've gotta be kidding me!" You yell at no one in particular, slinging the Kleenex box across the room.
"Looking for these?" Zane asks handing you a new Kleenex box. You grab the box and go back to bed.
"Will you at least drink this tea?"
"Sure, whatever."
You're instantly sleepy, and start to nod off. "I will never do this to you again, my flower." Zane says pulling you close to him.

Cole
You go into another coughing fit, and Cole hands you a drink of water.
"Thanks, Cole."
"Yeah, thanks Cole. Now thanks to you (Y/N) is sick." Says Lloyd glaring at Cole.
"I'm sorry. Both of you."
"She better not have pneumonia, Cole! If she does, I'm gonna kill you!"
"Lloyd there will be no killing of my boyfriend."
"But sis!"
"I don't even have the same symptoms he did. It's probably just a bug I picked up from school. I am a little cold though." You state looking at Cole, begging him, wiggling your eyebrows.
He crawls into bed with you, and pulls you close to him.
"What are you doing?" Asks Lloyd angrily
"Didn't you hear her? She's cold! I'm warming her up." Cole wiggles his eyebrows.
"Oh brother." Lloyd rolls his eyes and laughs.
Cole kisses you on the forehead, and both of you fall asleep.

Lloyd
"Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon! You got me sick! I hate you!"
Lloyd laughs his head off as you angrily yell at him.
"Aw come on (Y/N), I'm sorry." He's still laughing.
You get up, storm across the room, and smack him hard on the arm.
When you turn around, you feel lightheaded, and start to fall. Lloyd catches you before you hit the ground.
"(Y/N), oh my gosh you're freezing! I am sorry! I didn't realize it was this bad."
Lloyd carries you to his room, and finds the stuff to take care of you. "From here on out, I am your honorary doctor."
"My hero." You roll your eyes
Lloyd disappears, and when he reapperas, he has several movies, (F/S), and medicine.
You smile and say, "Just what the doctor ordered!"
Lloyd puts in a movie and crawls in beside you. "This is what the doctor ordered. Why do you think I got them."
He hands you your soup, and you two enjoy your sick days.

Woo hoo!  Another chapter done. Sorry I didn't get it published before Christmas! (Or whatever holiday you celebrate) So Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year! I will try to get another chapter out before we go back to school on the 8th. So, which chapter do you guys want...

A) When Another Ninja Falls For You
B) Seven Minutes In Heaven
C) When He Tries to Help You Face Your Fears
D) When He Gets Hurt

Please tell me in the comments below, and if you like this chapter, headbutt that vote button! Like a ninja! Or if you have any questions, comments, concerns, or ideas for following chapters, leave those in the comments as well. Hope you guys liked it! See ya later my ninja sisters! (Or brothers)
                                                                                                ~NinjagoNinjaLover