3.

(One month later....)
My life was doing really well at this point. My best friend, Quinn moved into my apartment in place of Will. I haven't heard from him in a while, and i'm glad about that. I was promoted to manager of the boutique after the last manager quit because she was having a baby. That sucks.

I woke up at 7 o'clock at the sound of my alarm clock going off. I groaned as I slowly got out of bed. The moment I stood up on the floor, I felt a swing of nausea hit me. I quickly ran to my bathroom and threw up last nights dinner. I sat on the floor and groaned after I regurgitated everything in my system.

"Emery?" Quinn came running to the bathroom. "Are you okay? I could hear you throw up from my room."

"Yeah I'm fine. I probably ate something wonky last night." I replied.

"Okay." Quinn said suspiciously.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"No tell me!" I demanded.

"Okay. Well, have you and Will ever had unprotected sex?"

"God no! Why?"

"Nothing." She laughed. "For a second a thought you might've been pregnant."

I didn't laugh. My mind went back to the time me and Harry supposedly had sex. Did he use a condom or not? I don't remember anything. I swear to god if he didn't use a condom, I would be fucked.

"What's wrong?" Quinn questioned.

"I need to tell you something..." I said with a serious expression.

"Okay. You're scaring me, Em."

"Well the day that I found Will in bed with Kimmy, I went to a bar, and got stupid drunk and had sex with someone." I explained.

Quinn looked at me shocked. "W-who?"

"You won't believe me."

"Just tell me!" She begged.

"Harry.... Harry Styles." She surely won't believe me.

Quinn then busted out laughing. "Okay Em. You shared this story with me three years ago when you had a wet dream about him. Now really, who was it."

I put my head down and starred at my feet. "I'm not lying."

"Oh shit! Seriously?" I think she believed me because I'm not the one to lie about thing. I like to joke around, but not lie.

"Yeah.."

"Did he use a condom?" She asked.

I put my head back up and looked at her. "That's the thing! I don't remember anything from that night and it's frustrating me."

"Do you want me to go get you a test?"

"I don't know Quinn. Honestly, I think I just ate something bad yesterday."

"No. I want to know for sure." She said and I groaned.

"I'm going to the pharmacy to get you a few tests. If you don't take them, I'll tickle you until you pee, and put that pee in a cup and take the tests myself for you."

I laughed. "Fine."

I waited for Quinn for 30 minutes. If I were pregnant, what would I do? How would I contact Harry? Or what if it was Will's? So many emotions were happening up in my head.

"I'm back!" I heard Quinn yell from the living room. I got up from my bed and walked over to her.

"Do you know how to take them?" I nodded. I took the pregnancy tests from her, and went into the bathroom.

I hate the waiting game. I had to wait 5 minutes in fear of being pregnant.

Quinn knocked on the door. "You okay?"

"Yeah. I'm just waiting."

"Okay. Let me know when it's done."

I took three tests just to be sure. The timer that I set on my phone went off. I was sitting on the floor and the tests were on the sink. I wasn't ready to get up and look, but I had to. I slowly got up and closed my eyes. I walked with my eyes closed to the sink. I didn't want to open my eyes, but I did. I immediately sat back down on the floor when I saw the result. I didn't know what to do. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I put my face in my knees and started bawling my eyes out. I can't believe this. I'm going to be a mom.

I heard the knock again. "Em, did you get the results yet?" I didn't respond, which indicated that I did get the results and they weren't good. "Oh Em. It's going to be okay. Please opening the door." I wanted to open the door for her, but I couldn't. I was frozen. I was in a state of shock.

She started to twist the knob to open it. "Please Emery." I gasped for air as I sobbed on my knees. I reached out my arm and twisted the doorknob, opening the door. Quinn immediately came into the room and put her arms around me.
"It's going to be okay. I'm here for you, always."