·16· Sidemen OT4 - My baby, My angel, My darling

Any requests? I'm brain dead
-
So I love how Vik, Simon, JJ and Josh live together (Does JJ still live with them? It gets confusing sometimes), so they are one of my ultimate ship :)

But wtf is their ship name

---

Each of the eldest three sidemen that occupied the sidemen house had a nickname for a Vik. Whenever one of them called Vik to talk to him or show him something, the nickname would be used and Vik would know who it was (apart from recognising the voice as well of course).

Vik loved it. He loved the affection he felt whenever they used it. He loved that he wasn't plain old 'Vikram' or 'Vik' to them. He just loved his boys.

-

Vik was lounging in his bedroom, taking a little break from editing as he was making more and more mistakes with the editing of one of his videos. He rubbed one of his eyes with the back of his hand and placed his phone down that had occupied his other hand.

With an exasperated sigh, Vik stood up and flomped down on his bed. Comfort washed over him and a content sigh replaced the previous one. He was half asleep when the familar creak of his door sounded across the room, and warm arms surrounding him. Vik hummed happily but didn't want to move to see who it was.

"You okay Vik?"

Vik buried himself deeper into his bed, "Yeah, just tired."

"Sleep then, I'll stay with you baby."

-

Everyone was drunk. Literally. Vik huffed with a dramatic roll of his eyes. How was he and Tobi going to get 5 men (who were all much taller than them) back to the house? Vik wasn't prepared for the task.

"They are drinking too much. We better drag them back now or it'll get much worse." Tobi shouted in Vik's left ear, though the small boy barely heard him over the loud music in the club.

Vik nodded and put his phone away, going to grab Harry (who would probably be easiest to carry), when a heavy weight landed on his back suddenly. Vik nearly toppled over, but somehow the person kept him standing despite how obviosuly drunk the man was.

"Vikkyyyyy, lets go I'm horny."

Vik laughed, still not knowing who it was but had a pretty good guess it was one of his boyfriends.

"Come on darling, the others can join us laterrrrr." Vik barely had time to react before he was shoved against a wall and passionate kissing ensued.

-

"Vik calmed down!"

Vik buried his head in his hands frustratedly, wiping away silly tears that threatened to escape his eyes.

"Shut up Ethan! You don't know it wasn't them..." He collapsed onto the nearest hold, which happened to be a sofa.

Ethan sighed harshly, "Vikk, nothing has happened to them! They are just... Late."

Vik scoffed accusingly, "Even you don't believe yourself." Ethan flinched.

Josh, Simon and JJ had gone out to get Nandos for themselves and Vik and Ethan. The scary thing was that they were supposed to be back 20 minutes ago, and a news report had informed them that a very bad car crash had occured. The car had looked very similar to the one the three boys had been driving in...

Deflated, Ethan sat next to Vik. Both their hearts thumped at the possibility that they were- they were dead.

The front door slammed open and Vik was in the corridor to the entrance before it had even been shut. He flung himself into the arms of the nearest person and cried heavily.

"Vik?"

"There was a car crash- and you weren't back yet- and we thought-" Vik sobbed pitifully, feeling arms winding safely around his waist.

"We're okay angel, we're okay." And a kiss was placed on Vik's head.

-

"Get your arse back here you rejected doctor!"

Vik chuckled and ducked under the flailed arms of Simon, who he had just stabalized while the blonde was playing FIFA. He heard footsteps chasing after him and squealed, sprinting down the stairs.

Unfortunately, when Vik reached the bottom of the staircase, another pair of arms caught him in a surprise grip and another grabbed his legs.

"We got you little Vikky, no more stabalizing for you. No no no!" Josh grinned as he held Vik under the arms and JJ held his ankles with a laugh.

No one anticipated the wild Simon running into the three and sending them all toppling to the carpeted floor. Vik landed on the bottom of a pile of sidemen. He groaned at the weight upon his small frame.

Vik wiggled his eyebrows at the three bewildered faces staring at him, "You mad bros?"

Identical smiles graced JJ, Simon and Josh's faces.

"We love you star."

---

Whoever can guess which sidemen (out of the JJ, Simon and Josh) said the first three nicknames gets a...

TOBLERONE (anyone get that reference?)

Not edited