Drabble Prompts: Just This Once, Don't Argue With Me

The back of your head hit the wall with a loud thump as Spencer thrust into you. A loud moan escaped your throat as your legs tightened their grip around his waist, pulling him closer to you.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" you were so needy for him right now. The aching between your legs had begun when you'd watched him take down the unsub that very morning, seeing him all dominant and powerful did things to do you that you couldn't explain. You hadn't been able to wait so when the rest of the team had fallen asleep on the jet you'd more or less dragged him into the bathroom.

Turned he was still full of adrenaline from the take down himself, soaring high on the feeling. He hadn't taken much convincing and now he was ploughing his rock hard cock into you, his lips suckling on your neck as you squeezed around him.

Another groan left your mouth as he drove into you, your nails digging into his shoulder.

"Y/N, you need to be quiet. The others will hear," he paused momentarily, his words hushed.

"I can't, I don't wanna be quiet."

"You have to!"

A thought crossed your mind and you suddenly felt extra turned on, a fresh feeling of excitement pouring over you.

"Make me then. Put your hand over my mouth."

He looked shocked, his mouth opening wide. "No! I can't do that, what if I..."

"Spencer, just this once, don't argue with me. Do it. I'll bite if it becomes too much. Please... I need this."

He still looked unsure but he carefully placed his hand over your lips, muffling your moans as he resumed his thrusts.

And fuck, the added feeling of him covering your mouth, preventing you from screaming out his name, dominating you.... All it took was another minute of him pumping his hips against yours and you were done. The sensation of your walls pulsating around him as you came was enough to send him over the edge too and you felt him release himself into you. As he removed his hand you sucked the air in, feeling only slightly light headed.

"Fuuuck... "

KNOCK KNOCK

"Guys are you done?"  Derek's voice came through the door. "Cos I need to pee here...."