Two different worlds...

Sina

With "Living for the love of you" by the Isley Brothers sounding through the speakers of my crib, I was currently ending my baking session. I took one last pull of the blunt before reaching over to grab my ashtray off of the end table as I exhaled and let the smoke flow from my mouth. I smashed the roach of the blunt until it was out before placing the ashtray back where it was. I slowly sat up straight. I sighed at the lingering pain that I had due to my wound. I stood to my feet and made my way to the kitchen. I walked over to the cabinet and grabbed a bag of pork rinds. I would on and off sing along with the song as I looked for some hot sauce. After finding it, I opened the bag and put a good amount of sauce on them. I left the kitchen and headed for the front door.

I walked out onto my porch to see my niggas causing the usual uproar over a pointless ass game of craps, shooting dice to the youngsters. I took a seat on an unoccupied crate with an open bag of pork rinds in hand, drenched in hot sauce. I gazed at my niggas carrying on arguing as they made money off one another. I shook my head before taking a pork rind out the bag and eating it. I pulled my attention away from them and gazed ahead of me, at nothing in particular. I cleared my throat a bit as the hot sauce tried to be on some other shit, almost went down the wrong way. Would've had me out here coughing like a little bitch. I continued eating up until I felt my cell vibrate in my pocket. Letting the bag rest in my lap, I reached into my pocket with my clean hand for my cell. I gazed to see that I had a text.

"Hello there, I just wanted to remind you that I left you another bottle of Motrin just in case you ran out of the other bottle. It's on the side of your bed I believe"

Tahari...

I smiled to myself as I read over the text message once more before typing a response. "Thank you lil baby, I appreciate that", I texted back.

I gazed at the messages for a moment before stuffing my cell back into my pocket. I continued eating as I gazed at my niggas playing this game. Eric was losing mad money and shit, he was mad as fuck. The shit was hilarious man. Pouting like a bitch and he already knew going into this game he was going to lose as usual. Ain't no YouTube tutorial gone teach a nigga how to play craps. I know that's what his ass did. I chuckled as I bobbed my head to the music that played inside.

Catching my attention, I saw a familiar black cutlass pull up along the curb. My nigga A.j parked and got out and walked up the walkway while the rest of my niggas stood oblivious to it. He walked around them and walked up the stairs. "What's up yung", he greeted as he took a seat on an unoccupied crate.

"Wusammm", I said followed by a chuckle.

A.j chuckled. "I ain't hear you say that shit in ages nigga, you must be in a good mood or some shit.", he said.

"Maybe", I said as I continued.

"Got the old shit playin loud as hell, smell like that good cookie kush, bringin back good memories with wusammm. What's goin on nigga?", he queried.

I chuckled once more before eating another pork rind. "Nigga mind ya business", I said to A.j. as I gazed at my niggas. "Eric, ya ass need to stick to pitchin pennies, you ain't built for shootin dice man", I joked.

"Fuck you", Eric said as he waved me off.

A.j nodded as he gazed at our niggas. "I ain't stupid nigga", he started. "Tell me somethin though, the other night, when I walked in on you and shawty, what was that about yung?", he queried as he took his attention off the game and gazed at a by passing car.