Chapter 1

Hey guys it Gingaminga13 here back with another chapter of 'the seven swords of Naruto'. Sorry for this chapter taking so long to come out but i have been busy with GCSE's nut i have been working a lot for this story and as it is the holidays i can write a lot more for it. Anyway lets get into the chapter.

3rd person

"speaking"

'thinking'

"Bijuu/summon talking"

'Bijuu/summon thinking'

Disclaimer: I don't have ownership of Naruto or any other anime I use for inspiration. They are owned buy Hiro Mashima and others respectively. I only own my OC's and the scenarios that i use.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The seven ninja swordsmen, one of the most well known organisations in the great shinobi nations, were walking down the road to Konoha. The group consisted of Zabuza Momochi, the groups leader and wielder of the executioners blade. Zabuza was a tall and noticeably muscular man with pale skin, short spiky black hair, brown eyes, and small eyebrows. He was normally seen wearing bandages like a mask over the bottom half of his face. Under his mask, he had a relatively narrow jawline. He wore his forehead protector sideways on his head and donned the village's Anbu uniform and flak jacket. Zabuza was initially portrayed as aggressive, arrogant, cruel, cold and ambitious. His reputation for cruelty and ruthlessness began as a child where he killed every single candidate in Kirigakure's Academy, earning himself the name ' Demon of the Hidden Mist'. Unfortunately for him, Mangetsu Hozuki was on the team. Now while Mangetsu was the only one to be able to wield all seven swords as well as being the seal master of the group, he was incredibly annoying. Mangetsu was known to be more humble and calm around his younger brother, suigetsu. He had shoulder-length, white-coloured hair and pointed, shark-like teeth — a trait which all known members of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist possess. He wore an outfit which consisted of a black, sleeveless shirt, light-purple-coloured pants and striped leg-warmers, typical of his village. He carried a water bottle attached to a belt around his waist and wore bandages around his neck — another trait shared by the seven swordsmen — and the standard Kirigakure forehead protector. At this moment in time he was, once again, having an argument, this time with the only female of the group, Ameyuri Ringo. She was the wielder of the twin swords, Kiba. Ameyuri was relatively short in comparison with the other members of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist. She had long, red hair, black eyes, and together with a Kiri forehead protector, she also wore a simple cloth around her head, distinctively tied at both sides so as the ends of the material protrude upwards, while the remainder of hair is allowed to flow downwards. She wore a loose, pin-striped long-sleeved shirt with a dark obi around the waist, black pants which got much looser near the ends, resembling hakama, and striped leg-warmers. You could tell she was pissed from the way her eye was twitching. It was only a matter of time before she snapped.

"Why did you eat my sandwich Ame, you know i was looking forward to eating that" came the whining voice as he took another gulp of water, as was required for his clan. He continued this assault until finally...

"For the last fucking time Mangetsu, i did not take your bloody sandwich. You probably ate it yourself, being the imbecile that you are. Now shut the fuck up before i slit your throat and throw your body to the fishes"shouted Ameyuri, in a voice only comparable to that of a demon. Mangetsu, however, didn't get the hint.

" But you have crumbs around your mouth so it was obviously you" stated Mangetsu like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"No i didn't"replied ameyuri. It was easy to tell that her and the other swordsmen were losing their patience rapidly.