Chapter Fourteen

After Silas berated the girl in front of the whole pack and told them I am his mate, he dragged me up the stairs and into his office. He has been pacing ever since we came in here. I wanted to ask where Kota, Gabriel, and Zain are, but I also didn't want to face the wrath of the most powerful alpha in the world. So, I sat here quietly as Silas stewed.

"Sorenson?" Silas asked softly not even five minutes later. I looked up at him but my throat was still dry, so I didn't say anything.

"I hate that you had to see that, expecially since you expressed concern about me being a different person when I have to be alpha, but you have to understand that wasn't just the alpha in me, it was also that mate in me. I saw her looking at you like you were nothing and  I got pissed, sure, I might have overreacted, but I wouldn't have done anything different. You are my mate, and like I've said before, I'm going to let everyone know, and I don't care what they say." Silas expressed as he stared out the giant window taking up a whole wall of his office. I could feel a smile break out on my face despite my nerves. Silas turns around and walks towards me as I twirl slowly on his spinning desk chair.

"I'm already beginning to love you, Sorenson. I know we've only known eachother for a week, but we are mates, we were made for eachother. And I am feeling the effects of what your innocence is doing to me,  I don't care if I'm whipped, or whatever they call it now, because I want you Sorenson, and I won't let anyone put you down or make you feel lesser to them." Silas stops the chair from spinning with his hands. He leans over and his lips are only a few inches away from mine. I want him to separate the distance, I want to feel his soft lips against mine. I want to feel the fireworks spread through our bodies. I lean forward and connect our bodies with our lips.

Silas groans as he kneels down in front of me before placing his hands on the sides of my face, covering almost all of my head. I lean forward more and fall into Silas's lap. I moan softly when his hand travels from my head, to my neck, down my back, and pushing our hips together. I've never felt anything that has felt so good. I've never been so close to someone before, I've never felt so.....loved.

I lean back from Silas when I need air. Silas let's our lips separate but doesn't let our chest and hips lean away from eachother. We pant as we look at eachother. I smile shyly at Silas before settling my head down on his shoulder and snuggling into his body.

"Your so innocent, so beautiful." Silas whispers into my ear. I smile as I nuzzle my nose into his neck, right where I will mark him, when I'm ready.

"Your so strong, so handsome." I whisper back into his neck. Silas's arms tighten around my waist, I tighten mine around his neck - when did they get there? - and let my legs wrap around his waist. Silas stands up and exits his office and walking down hallway after hallway until he reaches a dead end. At the end of the hall is a set of double doors.

Silas open the doors and takes a second for me to take in the large and marvelous apartment. There are enough rooms for all the boys to have their own, and Silas and I could have our own rooms, but based on the kiss we just shared, I wouldn't mind sharing a bed with Silas.

"Are the boys in here?" I whisper sleepily as I take in the bright colors of the living room and connecting rooms.

"Yeah, they came in here about an hour ago. I had my Beta show them around and then bring them back here to sleep. It's almost ten already, I didn't realize until I looked at the clock in the office." Silas answered efficently as he walked us towards a room separated from the others.

The inside was a beautiful master bedroom. It was huge, almost the same size of the living room and kitchen put together. I assume that this is where Silas and I will be sleeping, and I have no problem with that.

"Come on, Baby, let's get some sleep." I nod into his chest and slide down his body until I am touching the floor. I smile back up at him before rushing over to the bed and jumping on it. Silas only smiled as he watched me mess around on the bed.

"Goodnight, baby." Silas whispered as he climbed into the bed. I turned over and snuggled into his chest. I'd this is how life is going to be with Silas, then I am going to need a lot of energy.