Brendon's slide into deprivaity

It was the day after Christmas, and Brendon was in the process of putting things away, cleaning up the kitchen, etc. While he was cleaning out leftovers from the fridge, he noticed a canister of whipped cream.

Brendon and Ryan had been experimenting with different kinds of food during sex. Chocolate, strawberries, honey, the lot. Once the idea got into the younger boy's head, it didn't escape him all day. He didn't understand why this was so stimulating to him, it was basically the same thing as they had been doing for the past few months.

"Ry..babe. I had an idea earlier today that I think would be interesting for us to try." Brendon said, almost bashfully.

"What is it, Bren?" Ryan knew what Brendon was referring to when he spoke about "trying something" He got a newfound hunger in his eyes, and bit his lip.

"So, I was thinking since we've been doing the food thing, we could experiment with like, whipped cream?"

Ryan's mouth was agape, and could feel his pants getting tighter. "Okay, I'm down for that" He said breathlessly.

Ryan went to go get the can of whipped cream, and left Brendon alone in their shared bedroom. He didn't have much time, as just walking to the kitchen and coming back isn't the most daunting task in the world, so he just got undressed and dug around in his dresser for a collar and leash of some sort.

They had also been experimenting with light BDSM, such as the collar and leash. Ryan liked to have complete control, and Brendon liked to be dehumanized and humiliated to the core, so it was a win-win situation.
He put on his collar, which was faux leather and pink, with a little bell on the front. That was his favorite, and he didn't really know why. He just got out one of his basic, sturdy leashes, cause he knew that Ryan liked to tug on it while they were fucking.

Ryan walked back into the room, to see his boyfriend already naked and completely hard, just from the thought of what Ryan was going to do to him.

"Get on the bed, slut" Ryan said, and grabbed Brendon by the collar and shoved him down on the bed.

The more dominant one took the can  of whipped cream, and put it all over Brendon's dick, and took him into his mouth. He tasted the sweet flavor of the whipped cream and moaned outright on Brendon's dick, making him thrust himself into the older boy's mouth.

"Fuck, Ryan" the moaning mess underneath Ryan gripped the dom's hair with one hand and grabbed ahold of the sheets underneath him.

"How close are you, Bren?" Ryan took his mouth off of his dick for a second to ask, still stroking Brendon's dick with his hand, and quickly went to put his mouth back on his length.

Poor Brendon could barely speak, but he managed to utter out a "So close Ry.." in a weak, moaning voice. "Please..don't stop"

Ryan popped of his dick, and smirked. "No, you don't cum until I say so, babe."

Brendon writhed under Ryan, who had now gotten on top of him, suckling hickeys into his neck. A slight amount of whipped cream had transfered from Brendon's own dick on his neck and chest. Ryan's hands were exploring Brendon's waist and ass, making Brendon whine just from his boyfriend's touch.

Ryan could get off on that if he wanted to, being able to make Brendon crumble just from his fingertips. He loved having such control over Brendon's pleasure. Being able to prevent him from cumming anytime he wanted.

Ryan got onto his knees and propped Brendon up for easy access. He shot some of the whipped cream on his own member, and prepped Brendon with his fingers, that was also covered with whipped cream as lube. The submissive tried to arch his back, but to no avail, Ryan just pushed his chest back down onto the bed.

As soon as Brendon was stretched out enough to take Ryan's monster cock, he shoved his member within Brendon, making him almost scream with pain and pleasure all together.

Ryan was fucking him with an irregular pattern, making Brendon pant audibly.

Through his own groans, Ryan's husky voice broke through all of the moaning and squeaking of the bed, he said "When you feel me cum, you can too"

After a few minutes, Brendon could see in Ryan's facial expression that he was about to cum, until he felt Ryan cum inside him, and his eyes rolled back slightly into his head, and almost instantly,  Brendon lost himself within his own orgasm.

Ryan collapsed beside Brendon, and slowly knelt down, and lapped up all the whipped cream/cum on his boyfriend's stomach. Afterwards, Ryan sighed, and said "Goddamn, Brenny, that was so fucking good."

Brendon, still in shock from the intense orgasm, could only smile and turn on his side to nuzzle his face into Ryan's chest. Ryan stroked the younger boy's hair, and finally said "Thanks for the idea babe, can't wait to try that one again"

He could feel Brendon smile into his chest, and said after recovering from the initial shock,

"You're welcome, Daddy."

Guess who's back motherfuckers okay so this was a joke fic, by the way. So don't get someone to go witch hunt me because I wrote a graphic fic as a joke. I completely respect that Brendon and Ryan are not in a relationship, and I know it makes them uncomfortable when you bring up fics and ryden. This was a complete, satirical joke that isn't supposed to make anybody aroused. I don't have a whipped cream kink, either. So don't start with me. Also, the title of this chapter is a play on words of another really really fucked up story called "Julies Slide Into Deprivaity" and please don't read it it's so nasty I just thought it would be funny to include a little inside joke to that story okay byeeee ♡♡♡