44.0 Malia?

Madison Blackett got off of Scott Mccall's mountain bike as he arrived at Eichan House

Madison Blackett got off of Scott Mccall's mountain bike as he arrived at Eichan House. She ran over to Stiles Stilinski, pulling him into a hug. "Don't do this."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Scott asked his best friend. The Stilinski's hadn't told anyone that Stiles would be going into Eichan House. Scott had come into Madison's room in the middle of the night, waking her up, to get her to come with him to stop Stiles from going into Eichan.

"Because we wanted to avoid something like this." Stiles's father answered for him.

"It's only seventy-two hours." Stiles spoke as he rubbed Madison's back.

"This is the same place Barrow came from." Scott protested the idea.

"Yeah, Barrow." Madison nodded, pulling away from the hug. "Don't you remember? The guy with the tumor full of flies who you told to kill Kira."

"You don't know everything yet." Scott explained to the sheriff.

"I know enough." Mr. Stilinski nodded. "Nogitsunes, kitsunes, oni, whatever the hell else there is."

"No, that's actually surprisingly correct." Stiles nodded.

"Scott, I saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife's, and it terrifies me." The sheriff explained to the alpha werewolf. "I'm headed to LA tomorrow to talk to a specialist."

"Then why are you putting him into this place?" Madison sighed as she spoke.

"He's not." Stiles shook his head. "It was my decision."

"I can't help you if you're in here." Scott spoke to Stiles.

"And I can't hurt you guys." Stiles glanced over at Madison.

"Deaton has some ideas, and Argent's calling people." Scott suggested, trying to get Stiles to not go in.

"We're going to find something, and if we can't-"

"If you can't," Stiles cut off Madison, stepping closer to her, "then you have to day something for me, okay?" She nodded. "Make sure I never get out."

Stiles glanced at his father before pressing the button. "I'm going in with you." Madison sighed.

"What?" Stiles's eyes widened. "No."

"I'm possessed by an evil goddess that is in love with the Nogitsune you're possessed by." Madison shrugged as she spoke. "I think it's best we stick together." Stiles nodded before they walked into the establishment together.