4.

''What are you going to do?" Quinn asked me.

''Like I have a clue.'' I wiped away the tears that were rolling down my face.

"Whose do you think it is?"

'' I honestly have no clue, and I don't care right now at the moment.''

"Can I at least schedule an appointment for you?"

"Yeah sure." I softly said. I got up from the floor and walked to my bed. I laid down and stared at the ceiling. I still can't believe this. This was so unexpected.

Quinn walked into my room. "The doctor just told me that someone canceled on him today at 5, so we are going then."

"Ugh why so soon?"

"Well don't you want to know for sure?"

"Yeah... But."

"No buts!"

"Stop being my mother."

"Well then. You're going to have to learn then."

I groaned. "Your so annoying."

"I know." Quinn smirked.

****

5 o'clock was just around the corner, and I was terrified. I mean, I know I'm pregnant, but to have it confirmed by a doctor is scary. I'm only 21. I'm not ready to be a mother. I'm still in college. Everything is going to be ruined. I don't even know the first thing about having a baby.

"Em, you ready?" Quinn yelled from the living room.

I grabbed my bag and walked out of the room. "I guess so."

In half an hour, we were sitting in the waiting room waiting for my name to be called.

"Emory White?" I heard my name being called. Here comes the butterfly's in my stomach. I walked toward the lady with Quinn, and she leads us to a room.

"The doctor will be in shortly." She said then left the room.

"You okay?" Quinn asked.

"No." I simply said.

"You're going to be okay."

"I hope so."

Then the door clicked open. "Hi Emory. I'm Dr. Walsh. Nice to meet you." He held out his hand and I shared it. Dr. Walsh was a middle aged man with black hair and blue eyes. He seemed pretty nice.

"I'm Quinn, her best friend."

"Nice to meet you." He smiled. "Alright. We are going to take some blood work and a urine sample, then we will do a ultrasound. Sound good?" I nodded.

"First I'm going to ask you some questions."

"Okay." I replied.

"When was your last period?"

I don't even remember. I never track my periods, but it's been a very long time. "Probably around 5 weeks ago, I don't know."

He wrote that down in his charts. "Okay. Have you smoked or drank in the past 5 weeks?"

"I haven't smoked, but I drank a couple times but not excessively."

He asked me a couple more questions after that. "Alright, do you have any questions for me?"

"How far along am I?"

"We will figure that out when we do the ultrasound."

"Okay that's all then."

"Okay, the nurse will come in and take your blood work. I'll be back after." He smiled then left.

The nurse came in shorty after he left. "Squeeze this." She gave me a stress ball. She put the needle in my arm and drew some blood. "Okay. Go pee in this cup." She handed me a cup. "The bathroom is down the hall, then bring it to the room right next to it."

"Okay." I took the cup and went to the bathroom. I had difficulty peeing straight into the cup, but somehow I got it done. I brought it to the room next door to the bathroom, which I'm pretty sure was the lab room. I then walked back to the room and laid back down on the bed.

"I'm so scared." I said to Quinn.

"Who do you think the father is?"

"Well depends. If I'm 4 weeks along then it's Harry's, and if I'm 5 weeks along then it's Will's. I don't want it to be either."

"Plot twist. I'm the father." Quinn laughed and I laughed along. She really knows how to lift the mood.

10 minutes later, Dr. Walsh came back into the room. "Good news, you're definitely pregnant." My face dropped. I obviously knew that I was pregnant, but coming out of his mouth, it sounds official now. Theres nothing I can do now.

"Ready for the ultrasound?" I nodded. I laid back on the bed and lifted my shirt.

"Alright this going to be cold." He put blue gel on my stomach, then took the probe and moved it around my stomach. I stared at the screen of the machine.

"There it is." He said. I looked closely and it honestly just looked like a seed.

"That's amazing." Quinn said from behind me. I just stayed silent. "How far along is she?"

"You are definitely 4 weeks along."

It's official. Harry Styles is the father of my baby. God save me please.