Summary

Hey you all! This book is going to be about my made up character Sawyer Kane and her love interest, Monty Green. I will be sure to update as often as possible and I am super exited to write this and I hope you all enjoy yourselfs some Monty!

Sawyer Kane (pictured above):

Crime: temporarily disabling the doors to the floating chamber. (Also kept in solitary in fear that she would expose the Ark.)

Job/Talent on the Ark - trained as an apprentice doctor under Abby Griffin on the ark but had always been proficient in mechanics (taught by mother).

Personality - Extremley intelligent, shy, quiet, short, tough, kind, sarcastic, independent, adventurous, hardworking, loyal, observant, understanding, calm, loving.

Best childhood friends - Raven Reyes, John Murphy, Wells Jaha and Clarke Griffin. (To be explained)

Summary - Being Kane's daughter is hard work. Sawyer spent almost her entire time on the Ark trying to impress him and make him proud. She almost always confided in her mother, who was floated for helping Jake Griffin expose the Ark's true state. After getting arrested and put in solitary (they were scared she would expose the truth, like Clarke), Sawyer meets a boy named Monty whom she talks to through the vent that leads to the cell next door. The two become great friends, even if the don't even know what the other looks like. Who knows what will happen when they are sent to the ground?

{Not edited}