Birthday tragedy

Disclaimer: I do not own anything at all. And the owners deserve all the credits. Now, on with the show!

Two months later~

Emma's P.O.V.

   I looked around my walk in closet looking for the dress that mom bought me. Today is dad's birthday and everyone is really busy. I dug in deeper and found the dress.

"Finally!" I cried out as I took it out.

I placed it on my bed and went to the shower

I placed it on my bed and went to the shower. The party is going to start in about 2 hours and I am not in the least ready. I have to look my best too since my mom said that a couple of friends of her and their kids are coming too.

I quickly dried myself and changed into the dress.

"Great I spent half an hour in the showers and now I have small time to prepare myself." I grumbled under my breath.

I grabbed my hair dryer and plugged it. While I was drying my hair, I flipped through the book that Carressa gave me about different hairstyle. I found the one that I wanted and followed the instructions carefully.

 I found the one that I wanted and followed the instructions carefully

I also wore the silver hair comb mom gave me.

I grabbed my black ballet flats and tried to put them on while I ran down avoiding every servants and items in my way. I made it with a record of 3 minutes. Now that, took skills. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

Just as I expected, guests filled half the room before the party could actually start.

Mom and Dad stood at the front of the stairs(?) and looked up at me and smiled. Hugo and Louise looked bored, but also gave me a thumbs up and a warm smile.

"Presenting her highness, Princess Emma Agreste !"

I curtsied and went down the stairs and took my place with my siblings.

I smiled and waved at everyone.

This party will be fun.

~~~~~

I was half right and half wrong.

We did had a few games and such, but most of the guests were old fashioned people who takes things way too seriously than they should. But mom and dad were able to include games that were border line okay with them. Which was not by much.

Others were now talking or eating.

I saw mom talking to a couple and their kids and Hugo seemed to be playing with their son. Louise was with his friends and dad was.......wait, where is dad?

"Good evening everyone!" Oh, never mind.

"As we all know, we're here to celebrate my 36th birthday. And before we start the dance, I would like to open it with a special dance with my only daughter."

Everyone looked at me and I started to blush. I don't really like the attention much. Thanks dad.

He chuckled." Modest just like your mother."

I refrained myself from rolling my eyes. Dad led me to the floor and I saw mom recording everything. I recognized the music immediately. It was My Little Girl.

{play it and when you look at the video, well...I just like Twilight.}

Gotta hold on easy as I let you go.
Gonna tell you how much I love you, though you think you already know.
I remember I thought you looked like an angel wrapped in pink so soft and warm.
You've had me wrapped around your finger since the day you were born.

That was kind true. Mom and everyone always told me stories on when I was really young and I was such a daddy's girl even when I was a baby. And dad always told us how much he loved all of us. He never lets one day go without saying that he loves all of us.

You're beautiful baby from the outside in.
Chase your dreams but always know the road that'll lead you home again.
Go on, take on this whole world.
But to me you know you'll always be, my little girl.

I was and still am your little girl dad.

When you were in trouble that crooked little smile could melt my heart of stone.
Now look at you, I've turned around and you've almost grown.
Sometimes you're asleep I whisper "I Love You!" in the moonlight at your door.
As I walk away, I hear you say, "Daddy Love You More!".

It was all true.

Once, I was caught by dad eating cookies that I took past my bedtime and I just smiled at him and I never got into trouble. I also remember him looking back at all of our baby pictures. He told us that he still couldn't believe that 15 years had past by.

I remember in my early memories that dad would whisper that he loves us when he had late nights with work and couldn't tuck us in with mom. Louise was asleep, but I would always reply that I loved him more.

You're beautiful baby from the outside in.
Chase your dreams but always know the road that'll lead you home again.
Go on, take on this whole world.
But to me you know you'll always be, my little girl.

Someday, some boy will come and ask me for your hand.
But I won't say "yes" to him unless I know, he's the half
that makes you whole, he has a poet's soul, and the heart of a man's man.
I know he'll say that he's in love.
But between you and me. He won't be good enough!

Okay, I'm still 15 and I don't know if Mateo and I will be together in the future. It could be with someone else, I don't know. But if it is him, which I hope so, I know you'd think that he isn't good enough, but you always make exceptions for my happiness.

And as for the poet's soul, dad you couldn't expect the guy that I would end up with would be like Shakespeare. But I know you only want the best for me. I love you dad.

You're beautiful baby from the outside in.
Chase your dreams but always know the road that'll lead you home again.
Go on, take on this whole world.
But to me you know you'll always be, my little girl.

As the music ended, I wrapped my arms around dad." I love you daddy."

He kissed my hair." I love you too Emmie - LOOK OUT!!!"

He pushed me behind him and a bullet with to him.

"DAD!!!"

Dun Dun Dun. What will happen to Adrien? Find out next time.