Servamp-Tsubaki

Your POV

Panted

Panted

Panted

"Where do you think you're going, brat!" I heard someone shouting from behind make me speed up my tracks more. Oh, so sorry if I forgot to introduce myself. My name is (Last Name) (First Name). I only a third year of high school who have a boring life until I met a cute little fox when I was a kid.

Flashback

I was on my way toward home after played with my friend until almost dark. Man, mom must be freaked out soon. Suddenly, I saw a small figure at the lamp post made you looked confused and I made my way toward it. When I reached the lamp post, I saw a cute fox who took his sweetly time rested under it. "Aww, look at you! So cute!" I exclaimed as I patted the fox's head and he leaned the touch.

"Want to come home with me??" I asked and I got answered when he jumped on my shoulder. I chuckled and continued to walk. When I reach for home, I unlock the door and shouted. "I'm home!!" The footsteps was heard and revealed my mom with anger on her eyes. "Where in the god world have you been, young man! You always make me worried! You should be like your sister! She never come late you know that!"

Mom scolded made me frowned. "Geez sorry for not being like (Sister's name)." I mumbled and walked toward my room. "Where do you think you're going?" "Room." I ignored her calling me and walked toward my room. When I reached for my room, I gave a sighed and closed the door, locked in progress. I don't want someone disturb me. I sighed and felt something licked my cheeks.

I chuckled when the fox licked my cheeks made scratch his ear. "Thanks buddy." Since then, I hang out with my friends but at home I always alone since my parents always paid their attention to my sister than me. It's....not fair. But who cares if I had this cute fox! I even had put the red strings with red ribbon behind his neck and he seem just let it be. I reading some manga with (Tsubaki's Name) which I call him who snuggle at my side, sleep.

Suddenly, the door opened reveled sister made me looked at her in confused. "Yes? Do you want something?" I ask as and notice that she stared at (Tsubaki's Name). "Where do you get him?!" (Sister's name) shouted as she pointed at (Tsubaki's Name) who sleepy soundly. "I found him two weeks ago and you finally found out??" I ask in amusement made she glared at me and stomped out my room.

"Mom! I want a pet!" (Sister's name) screamed made me sighed. The thing I really hate her because she is a bossy and spoiled little bitch. "A pet? What pet do you want sweetie?" I heard my mom asked made me grabbed my headphone and listening some music. Ahh, I love Olcodex so much!! (Who wouldn't??) I chuckled once again when (Tsubaki's Name) snuggle to me more and I cover him with blanket that I made for him.

The difference between me and my sister were many! She can't do anything but I can. She's lazy and I smart with IQ over 180 but they didn't care about it. She can't sew but I can made any type. Even clothes I can do. Just piece of cake. "(M/N)? Do you have a pet?" Mom asked as she walked in and saw (Tsubaki's Name) sleep soundly. "Where did you get that fox??"

I looked at mom with expression 'Really'? "I had him since two weeks ago and you just noticed that now??" I ask and her eyes widen. "What, two weeks?!" Mom shouted and I nodded. I let out yelp when Mom grabbed (Tsubaki's Name) and walked away. "Hey! Give him back!!" I shouted and chased her, to see she gave (Tsubaki's Name) to my sister. "Here you go sweetie!"

My sister quickly fangirling because of his cute face, waking (Tsubaki's Name) up. When he saw my sister's face, he scratch her oh so beautiful face made she screamed. "Mommy!!!" She cried as (Tsubaki's Name) ran toward me and I picked him up. "Oh my gosh! (M/N)! How dare you bring that thing! He can make your sister hurt!!" Mom shouted made me rolled my eyes but glared when the spoiled brat said