Chapter 30:: A New Friend

~everyone is still at the club~

Lucas POV

I so pissed but disappointed at the same damn time. How the fuck could i let some hoe drug my ass then cheat on my wifey. This shit messed up. I tried looking for Yn but she was no where in the building. I looked outside, in the car, girl's bathroom, and i even walked around the building outside. I tried calling her but she didn't answer. So now im in the car finna head back to the house, Zhay August and DeeDee can call an uber. They aren't my priority right now.

30 minutes later....

*Lucas is walking into the house*

Lucas: YN! YOU HERE?

no response.

Lucas: Man where could she be.... *sits on the bed* Fuck.

She took some clothes because her drawers are empty. I walked into Tootie's room and she took some clothes for her to. Which means she must went and got my child.

*Lucas calls his mom*

Carrie: Hello Son
Lucas: Ma, did Yn come pick up Trinity
Carrie: Yes, she said you all had a change of plans
Lucas: Okay ma. Thanks
Carrie: Goodnight love you
Lucas: Love you too *hangs up*

Yn's POV

*phone vibrates*

Lucas just sent me a snap of the empty drawer saying "where are you"?

To be honest, i dont wanna talk to him. I just wanna relax and keep peace with my myself and my baby because Lucas right now can jump off a bridge.

Im hungry...so i decided to go somewhere and eat.

Yn: Trinity stop squirming please *giggles trying to lock the hotel room door*

~Yn is in the elevator~

??: Main floor?
Yn: Yes *smiles*
??: You gotta nice ass smile ma
Yn: *giggles* Aw thanks
??: Im Khalil, and you are?
Yn: Yn
Khalil: Ohhh and this must be your baby right? *playing with Trinity's hand*
Yn: Yes, this is Trinity
Khalil: Trinity and.....Yn *licks his lips*

Khalil's POV

Its not an everyday thing when you run into a fine ass girl, who has a young baby like that.

Khalil: Soo where ya heading?
Yn: Just to get something to eat
Khalil: It would really make my night if you let me join you and Baby Trinity for something to eat *winks*
Yn: Sure *laughs*

Yn's POV

Yall probably thinking ' Oh damn, Yn getting over Lucas already ' Nah, he is just a friend. A. Nice. Looking. Friend.

~skipping to when they are at the table to the restaurant~

Waitress: Hello. I am Charlotte, your waitress. I will be taking care you today, may i start you off with something to drink?
Yn: Strawberry lemonade please
Khalil: Sprite
Waitress: Okay, ill be right back with your drinks.
Khalil: Soo, what are you doing in LA?
Yn: I moved here from Chicago about 2 years ago
Khalil: Soo... do you like have a house or something?
Yn: *giggles* Yes i do have a house, its just i left my house because i needed some space from one of the people that live there with me.
Khalil: Oh *chuckles* My bad for being noisey, im just really interested in you
Yn: *smiles* you're good

**Yn phone rings**

Yn: May you give me a minute?
Khalil: Yeah sure

*Yn answers the phone*

Yn: What the fuck do you want Lucas? I have already told you to go to your other girlfriend because im obviously not your main *rolling eyes*
Lucas: Yn you didn't even give me a chance to explain *sniffing*
Yn: *sucks teeth* Lucas are you crying?
Lucas: No, soft niggas cry *sniffing*
Yn: Well sorry to tell you but you are a soft nigga. Now ill call you later on so you can "explain" how you cheated on me. Now excuse me while i go back to dinner with my nice friend i just met and my baby. *hangs up*

**end of convo**

Khalil: Can i tell you something?
Yn: Sure.
Khalil: I heard the whole conversation and yeah he was crying. Lemme just tell you this, if a man cries over a girl that means two things. One, he loves you like no other & Two, that he is sorry.
Yn: Oh true *signs*
Khalil: Yeah, just saying. *chuckling*
Yn: Question
Khalil: Wassup ma?
Yn: Do you mind if i feed my baby? *smiles*
Khalil: Nope not at all *laughing* Im not that type of person who feels like looking at a baby drinking milk from their mama is nasty
Yn: thats good *giggles*

~skipping to when they get back to the hotel

Khalil: Well it was nice having dinner with you. Here is my number if you ever need anything
Yn: *smiles* thanks
??: Um i don't think she will be needing that *takes the paper out Yn's hand*

_______________________________________

hehe...decided to stop the chapter right here 😭✨