Chapter 10: Welcome to Amity Park

A/N: Wow, it's been forever since I last updated this. Well, before the angry mobs get here I better get started (P.S. Please forgive me if this chapter sucks, I'm sick today but felt like writing)

Third Person POV

A raven haired boy stumbled through the streets of the unfamiliar city. He was limping and his back hurt. There was a small cast on his right arm that his eyes kept drifting to. The boy wanted to know how he gained these injuries but for some reason, a small, deep voice in his head kept telling him to run, to keep moving, to not let anyone stop him. So he listened to the voice, and made his way into an alley. The voice yelled at him not to stop, but he was so tired. He would rest, if only for a minute. Taking in deep breaths, the boy tried to collect his thoughts. He didn't remember how he got injured and he didn't know where he was. Hell, he didn't even know who he was.

*Flashback*

The boy slowly woke up in a strange bed and instantly gripped with panic. He noticed his injuries and felt a sharp pain in his head. A beeping noise kept going off beside him and the boy saw a heart monitor. He was wearing a hospital gown and black bangs hung in his face. The blue eyed boy heard a voice outside his door, and fear had filled his mind. Was this the person who caused the injuries? Were they going to hurt him again? His questions were answered when an older looking woman entered the room. The monitor began to beep quicker now and the woman's eyes widened. "You have no need to be afraid kiddo, I'm not going to hurt you. Just going to once more checkup."  A voice whispered in the boy's head to not trust anyone.

The boy's breath became quicker and quicker and his heart was racing. The woman's expression turned to worry and she slowly approached him, "It's okay, you're safe. There's no need to-" The boy couldn't take it anymore, he was terrified. So, pushing through the pain movement brought him, the boy got off the bed and weakly charged past the woman towards the door. He barreled into the door, slamming it open, and causing the older female to shriek in surprise. "Danny?! What are you doing?!" She shouted, and that caused the boy to grow even more afraid.

Ignoring her cries, the boy raced away from her and wound up in what looked like a waiting room. He scrambled about, like a wild animal trapped in a cage, knocking over chairs, spilling magazines and crashing into walls, desperately trying to escape. "Stop right now young man before you injure yourself further!" The woman scolded. It was then the boy noticed a window. He raced towards it without a second thought, flinging it open. "NO!" The woman screamed as the raven haired boy dove out the window.

*End Flashback*

So that brings us to here. A scared, wounded boy wearing a hospital gown, in an alley, with no memories and fueled with fear. He panted, trying to slow the heartbeat that could be heard in his ears, when a man emerged from the shadows. The man was unshaven, his clothes were in tatters, and he was covered in filth. When his eyes fell upon the small boy, he chuckled darkly. The man slowly stalked over to the boy, licking his dry lips. The boy's baby blue eyes saw the man and his heart began to race once more. "Wuzza 'ittle boy 'ike you, doin' in a place 'ike dis?" The man slurred, obviously drunk. He continued to stalk towards the boy.

'Target is intoxicated. Sweep out legs and leap over for tactical retreat,' the voice mused in the boy's head. Before he could understand what the voice meant, the man was on him, grabbing the hospital gown and pulling the boy towards him. The man's breath reeked of alcohol and the boy couldn't help but gag. But then, something clicked in his mind. Using his non-injured leg, he swung it at the man's legs, effectively tripping him. The man fell backwards and the boy pulled his hospital gown out of the man's grip, flipping over him and scrambling out of the alley. His heart was racing and his breaths were quick and short and he limped as fast as he could away from the alley. How did he do that? How did he know how to do that? The boy found himself near a large convention center, with a giant ghost balloon floating above a large sign that read 'Ghost-A-Palooza!'