Protector

POV - Tobi

Warnings: None

-Begin Chapter-

Walking to Josh's car, JJ's hand in mine, I thought back to the kiss Josh and I shared. I could tell it was gonna start out a simple peck but then he began kissing me harder and I lost myself in our kiss. It was hot and heavy and I wanted nothing more than for Josh to continue the kiss, but JJ stopped us and for good reason. Vikk looked so wrecked and hard, I felt a little bad. Josh told me about Vikk's little kink a few days ago and I didn't realize how much of a kink for him it was until I saw the aftermath, I am glad Simon is gonna take care of Vikk's "little problem", though.

I was pulled from my thoughts as we got to Josh's car, JJ reaching around to open the door for me. I mumbled thanks to him as I let go of his hand and crawled into the car. I went all the way to the other side and let JJ crawl in after me. After JJ got in and shut the door I moved back over to him and pushed his body so his back was to the door and pulled one of his legs up across the back of the seat.

JJ just let me do what I wanted, a curious look in his eyes. I said nothing and instead moved into the open space, laying on my side and snuggling into his chest. I could feel as JJ chuckled, his arms coming around me and holding me close. I closed my eyes and nuzzled my face into his chest more, feeling the muscle under his shirt.

I heard the click of a phone and I assumed someone was taking a picture.

"Aw, cuddly Teddy Bear." said Harry, his voice soft and full of warmth.

I let a smile come to my face as I just kept my eyes closed, enjoying the warmth JJ was providing.

"Yes he is." replied JJ, nuzzling his head against mine.

I love this feeling that I get whenever I am in one of the guys arms. I feel so warm, safe, and protected, like nothing is going to go wrong or if it does, they will be there for me, just like JJ was when my mom was in the hospital.

I actually talked to my mom today, she asked me how our relationship was going and everything and I told her we were looking for a house and she was very excited for us. Granted, she still worries about the relationship. I don't blame her either, to be honest. I mean, I have never heard of seven people being a relationship together either, but somehow we have made this all work so far.

Sure there was the thing with the bad half of the pack, Harry's insecurity, and Vikk's jealousy, but we are all working together to get through it and that is what matters. I don't give a fuck what else happens to us, just as long as we all support each other.

I felt the car start and begin to move, I still didn't open my eyes though. I was too busy enjoying being in JJ's arms.

As I laid there in JJ's arms I thought about nothing much really, just enjoyed the warmth and solidness below me. It was wonderful and peaceful, until my phone decided to start vibrating.

"Ugh, who the fuck is calling me." I groaned, moving to reach for the phone that was thankfully in the pocket that I was not lying on.

Pulling my phone out of my pocket, I didn't even bother to look to see who was calling when I answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey bro."

I groaned. Manny.

"What's up bro?" I said, slightly readjusting myself against JJ.

"Nothing much, I just wanted to see how the house hunting was going."

"It's alright. We have only seen one house, we are going to see the next one right now."

"Cool. Also, mom wants to know if there was any way that she and Dad could have dinner with you and the guys."

I was slightly surprised by Manny's question. I mean I don't think there would be anything wrong with my family and the boys having dinner together. It might actually be a really good idea.

"That shouldn't be a problem." I said, opening my eyes and looking up at JJ.

JJ opened his eyes and looked down at me.

"What's up Teddy Bear?"

I pulled the phone away from my head and answered.

"My mom and Dad want to have dinner with us all. Do you think that would be ok?"

"I don't see why not." answered JJ shrugging.

"Ethan, Harry?" I called out, looking towards the front.

The blue eyed boy in the passenger seat turned to look at me.

"I don't have a problem with it, I actually think it is a great idea. Maybe we can invite my family too? They are coming up to London next week actually."

"Can my mom come too? She has been asking me a bunch of questions I have no fucking answer for." added Ethan, his eyes firmly on the road.

"How about we just invite all of our families, you know, finally tell them about us?" suggested Harry. "I mean, we are getting a house together, why not get it over with and tell them?"

"Sounds like a great idea Boggy." said Ethan, one of his hands reaching over to lay on Harry's thighs.

"JJ?" I said, turning to look at him. I could see the thoughts running through JJ's head, his eyes showing a little bit of fear. Wait, was JJ scared of telling his parents?

"JJ." I said softly, reaching up with my free hand to cup his cheek. "It's ok, if you don't want to tell you parents, we don't have to."

"No." he said nuzzling into my hand. "It's not that. I want to tell them, I am just worried about telling all of our families at once. I don't want them not accepting us and then ganging up on any of you. I don't want any of you to go through that."

My heart broke at the look in his eyes. JJ, always trying to protect us. Josh may be the Dad and Simon the Mom, but JJ was our protector. He looked so worried about something that could very well happen but I wasn't worried. I know, even if they all did turn on us we would be alright. We would have each other and we would be able to help each other, it would be alright.

I pulled the phone back up to my ear.

"Manny, tell mom and dad that we are gonna plan a big dinner for all of our families. I'll text them when we decide where and when, ok?"

"Ok, I'll let her know. Talk to you later bro."

"Bye, bro." I said, hanging up the phone.

I dropped my phone down on the floor and then sat up on my knees, moving my arms to wrap around JJ's neck. I put my mouth close to his ear and whispered.

"JJ it will be alright. I know you are scared for us and I know you want to protect us for everything, even our families, but." I paused, moving to kiss his cheek as JJ wrapped his arms around my middle. "It will be ok though. As long as we have each other. Everything will be ok. You understand JJ?"

JJ moved his face so his mouth was by ear, his breath warm as he spoke.

"I understand."

"Good." I replied my voice shaking.

Good.

-End Chapter-

A/N: Ok, so someone pointed out that I don't really write a whole lot on Tobi and they were 100% right. So, thank you Tbh_wtf. I promise a little more Tobi love in the future. If you guys notice I am doing stuff like that, just let me know. I am only human and I have a bad tendency to write certain POVs, ALOT!

Also, yes the smut is coming. I haven't forgot. I actually have already written it and it will be up the next time I post, so don't fret! I just felt like this chapter needed to be done first.

Also, last thing. If anyone has any ideas on a new nickname for JJ, please comment below. I am looking for something that has to do with being a protector or what not. Stud Muffin is being dropped as a nickname and being chalked up as, what the fuck was I thinking. 

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.