HANDS

D3
taehyung focus
taehyung wakes up first, his throat painfully dry and found it difficult to speak for a few minutes. a headache pounds violently behind his forehead. every single movement that taehyung made seemed to impact the volume of his headache hugely. he groans, lifting a hand to his forehead, massaging his aching temples.

he senses movement to the right of him, his eyes following the rustle of sheets to see jungkook pressed against his side. he gulps hard at the sight of a peaceful jungkook snuggling up to his stomach.

jesus christ, he thinks as his body turns rigid. what the hell happened?

why am i in jungkook's bed? the thought enters his mind just as grainy memories of last night pops into his head.
blurry images of watching a drunk hoseok trail after yoongi, then drinking cup after cup of suspicious looking juice and then wandering around until he collapsed on to the stained couch, that stood in the midst of his stoned & drunk classmates.

he chest tightens as a certain image of last night appears in taehyung's mind, an image of jungkook sitting on the edge of his bed and smiling warmly down at him.

he looks down at the mentioned younger who has an arm and leg slung over taehyung's body. he tries to ease jungkook's limbs off of him, the urge to pee rising, but fails.

he gives up and decides to wake up the younger.

"jungkook?"
no reply.

taehyung sighs.
he notices jungkook's dark hair falling over his eyelids, obscuring his eyes and eyebrows. gingerly, he reaches out and pushes the strands of raven hair back. he finds himself trailing a finger past his hair and over his eyebrow, then down to the side of his face.

oh my fuck, what are you doing tae? stop being a creep-
regardless of his thoughts, taehyung finds his finger travelling around the curve of jungkook's ear and stopping at the little hoops pierced into the younger's lobe. he giggles to himself as he pokes his index finger through the small hoop, flicking the thin band of metal childishly.

"having fun?"

taehyung stops, quickly retracting his hand and stares wide eyed at a still sleepy but smirking jungkook.

god, he looks hot a-
taehyung cuts his thought track, hastily refusing jungkook's comment and blushing like crazy.
"n-no. i was just trying to wake you up." taehyung coughs and tries to change the subject, "i need to pee so move."

"mm, but i feel very comfortable right now." jungkook murmurs groggily, tightening his koala like embrace on taehyung.

taehyung's getting even more flushed - his cheeks aflame with a deep shade of red.
"y-you won't feel very comfortable when i pee on your bed." taehyung stammers.

"but im comfortaaaaabble." jungkook drags out his low whine, grinning sleepily.

for fucks sake!! taehyung exclaims mentally.

jungkook shifts himself upward and before taehyung could realise what was going on, jungkook was hovering on all fours above him.

OH MY GOD TAEHYUNG, HE'S ON TOP OF YOU OH MY GOD OH MY GOF

red alarms are pinging off in taehyung's head.

"i am definitely definitely not comfortable." taehyung gulps, growing immensely flustered again. he looks away from jungkook's intense gaze, concentrating hard on the wall near him and praying that jungkook would get off of him soon.