TWINS MEET THEIR LITTLE SISTER

Liam and Niall bring the twins up to the hospital to meet their new little sister. Harry was laying in the bed feeding Bella while Louis looked on. The twins brought their little sister a onesie and Liam and Niall brought her a teddy bear. Louis had packed Bella a outfit he bought while Harry was still pregnant with her, that she could wear home from the hospital.

Harry thanks them for getting Bella the gifts and the twins want to get up on the bed with Harry to see their little sister

Harry thanks them for getting Bella the gifts and the twins want to get up on the bed with Harry to see their little sister. Louis helps them up so they can get a better look at her and they say how cute she is. Jon is trying to hug her and Jen is trying to give her kisses. Liam and Niall are just watching everything go down. Harry asks if they would like to hold her and they say they do. Niall is the first to hold her and then Liam.

Erin comes in and checks on Harry and asks how he is doing and Harry tells her that he is just a little bit sore. She tells him that if everything checks out he and Bella will be able to go home this afternoon. As Erin is checking on them, a doctor comes in and checks on Bella. Both doctors tell them that everything is good, so they are able to go home and recover from there.

Harry asks either Liam or Niall to get Bella ready and then asks Louis to help him get ready to go home. Louis follows Harry into the bathroom and helps him get on his clothes. When they come out Bella is dressed and ready to leave. A nurse comes in with a wheelchair and takes Harry out in it. Louis has put Bella in her car seat and carries her out. Liam and Niall take Jon and Jen, and they carry them out. They put them in the car with them and takes them home. Louis puts Bella in the car and then helps Harry get in beside her.

Before Louis drives off, he calls Liam and tells him to meet them at the diner and they will go and have some lunch before they head back to the house. Liam tells him that they are already heading there, because they promised that they would take the twins there for lunch. Louis says that they will see them in just a couple of minutes. When they all get there, they have to get a bigger table to hold the now bigger family.

Harry orders for the twins and he gets them chicken nuggets with fries. He gets himself a cheeseburger with onion rings. Louis gets him a bacon cheeseburger with fries. Liam gets a chicken sandwich with fries, and Niall gets him a triple cheeseburger with fries. When they get their food, Louis and Harry share the fries and onion rings like they usually do.

When they finish eating, they all head back to the house so that Harry can feed and change Bella. Harry goes straight to the nursery and is in awe of how it looks. He quickly changes Bella and then sits down in the rocker and feeds her. Louis takes the twins to their rooms and gets them to bed for a nap. Liam and Niall stay in the living room and waits for them to come back down. Louis is the first one down and he tells them that Harry will be down as soon as he is done feeding Bella.

After about 20 minutes, Harry comes down and sits down by Louis. Louis doesn't like that and picks him up and puts him down in his lap. Harry snuggles into Louis chest and they all begin to talk. Harry lays his head down on Louis' chest. As Louis is talking, it soothes Harry until he falls asleep. Liam and Niall look over and whisper to Louis that Harry is asleep. Louis tells them that he is going to go and put Harry in bed and he will be back in just a few minutes. When he lays him down, Harry wakes up and Louis tells him to just stay here and get a little bit of sleep while the kids are asleep.

Louis comes back down and the rest of them just sit and talk. After a little bit, they hear the twins and they go up and get them. Louis goes in and checks on Bella and then goes and checks on Harry. They are both still sound asleep. Liam and Niall have already taken the twins down and they are playing with their toys in the living room. Louis comes in and tells them that Bella and Harry are still sleeping. The three of them continue to talk for a couple more hours, until Harry comes down with Bella in his arms.

Harry asks Louis for a blanket so he can feed her, he tells him that he has already changed her and now she is wanting something to eat. Louis gets up and grabs a blanket and drapes it over Harry. When he is done feeding her, Harry hands her over to Louis to burp and to get her to sleep.

Liam asks Harry what would he like to eat for dinner and Harry tells him what ever they want is fine with him. Niall suggests that they just order some pizza. Louis gets up and goes to get his phone so he can call in their order. When he comes back in he tells them that it will be here in about 45 minutes. Louis sits down and Harry climbs into his lap. He asks Harry what is he doing and Harry whispers in his ear that he just wanted to tell him that he loves him and give him a kiss. The kiss becomes heat really quickly and Liam clears his throat. They apologize to the others, but Harry stays in Louis lap.