!Elder! Levi X !Elder! Reader (AU)

"Vintage"

‼️WARNINGS‼️

•Swearing

•Season 3 Spoilers

________________________________

Third Person POV

It was almost (f/n)'s eighty-seventh birthday and her daughter was planning to come visit with her sons.

(F/n) lived in the Shiganshina Retirement Home, outside of the busy city, Maria. She moved there awhile after her husband of sixty-one years passed away, ten years ago.

She was heartbroken and didn't want to live in their house anymore to be reminded of the pain and sorrow.

There was one resident in particular who caught her eye. His name was Levi Ackerman. He's a veteran who used to serve in the Military. He also came here after the passing of his wife, who died not long after (f/n)'s husband did.

And yes, she does admit that she has a bit of a crush on him. At mealtimes, they would sit by each other, occasionally and talk.

*Time Skip to your birthday cuz I'm lazy*

It was the morning of (f/n)'s birthday and her daughter had just arrived.

(F/n) was sitting on a chair, knitting, when she saw her daughter and grandsons come over.

"Happy birthday, mom!"

She smiled, handing her a small, wrapped gift.

"What's this?"

"Open it."

(F/n) playfully rolled her eyes while she opened the gift.

It was a (silver/gold) necklace with a heart charm.

"Oh, how precious."

She grinned.

(Daughter's name) picked up the necklace and put it around her mother's neck.

"Thank you. Is it, how you kids say, on fleek?"

"Dear God..."

"Please don't try to act like kids this generation."

Her grandsons muttered.

One of the nurses came over and greeted (f/n)'s family.

"Are you having a great birthday, so far?"

Nurse Hanji asked.

"Yes I am, deary."

(F/n) then looked over in another direction.

"What is she looking at?"

Derek, the oldest grandson, asked.

"More like, who."

Preston, the second oldest, said.

(F/n) was watching Levi play chess with another resident. Erwin Smith.

She looked back over at her family and they started to giggle.

"What?"