||A l n i h a y y a C o n s t i t u t i o n||

T w e n t y  One
This one is for ahkiehsila
:)

PLEASE, If you're a muslim, please do not miss any prayers because of my books. That's the only thing I ask from you.

-deep_side_love-
(Same message from my side too)

Mashal

The banging of Zeyara's continuously landing punches against the punching bag was startlingly loud which made me flinch.

But I didn't look away.

I had been secretly watching him for the past hour while he did his usual training workout.
His muscles strained with his every move, visible from the white vest he was wearing. Sweat glistened on his skin, making his vest cling to his chest, his curls bounced with every swing, but he still looked calm and determined without any sign of exhaustion.

There were other men as well, in the practice hall of Alnihayya. However, my eyes were fixed on Zeyara.
The men had started leaving the hall now, after an hour of inflicting effort but Zeyara was still unfazed.

Very soon the hall was empty. There was no one except Zeyara.

I watched in awe as he landed multiple punches and then spun around before kicking the punching bag.

As I stood there, hiding behind the door, all I knew was that I would never want to be in that bag's place.

A few more kicks later, the bag tore apart, no longer able to cope with the non stop torture. Rich golden sand, trailed down from the burst bag and formed a pile on the floor.

That is when Zeyara finally backed off, running a hand through his hair to smooth down the wild curls.

Azan from Alnihayya's underground mosque started echoing in the whole base, indicating that it was time for zuhr.

When it reached Zeyara's ears, he stopped his workout and answered the call to salah. His eyes flew towards the door and I squeezed myself a bit more, hoping that he won't see me.

He started walking towards the door to go and pray while my heart rate escalated.

What would he think if he saw me? Staring at unknown men while they practiced, almost shirtless. But I swear that was not my niyyah. I just came here because I also want to be like them.

I also want to be able to defend myself and I don't want that scenario where I couldn't defend myself, to repeat again. I wish Zeyara could teach me.

Thankfully though, he didn't notice me and went through the doors.

I let out a sigh of relief and when everything was clear, I walked back to my room.

I had been here in Alnihayya for a week now and it was just so boring for someone like me.
Ibrahim helped in the mosque and in the secret service. Zeyara was also a part of the secret service so yeah he actually is a spy.
At the same time, he was also a trainer for the new members of Alnihayya and was a senior leader.