69 -4x02

Everyone stared at Eira and everything was silent. Klaus vamp sped in front of Eira and he put his hands on the side of her face, frightening her.

"Please, tell me you remember me?" Klaus pleaded.

"I'm sorry," Eira shook her head and Klaus's eyes turned glossy. He let go of her like he'd been punched.

Stefan put a hand on Klaus's shoulder,"Why don't you go, Klaus? She doesn't know you, you're only scaring her."

Eira heard his name and she grew terrified. She shuffled back slightly. Klaus looked at her as she moved away from him and he felt crushed.

He lost everything by losing her.

Klaus vanished along with Rebekah from anyone's sight. They used vampire speed. Elena and Caroline stepped out of the barn. They had heard everything. Elena became a vampire by feeding on the dead guard.

Elena and Caroline left and the Salvatore brothers looked at Eira. Stefan took a step towards her and he took a hold of her hand.

"We'll go home, Eira. We'll explain everything," Stefan said.

Eira nodded slowly and then the Salvatore brothers vamp sped away with Eira. They took her home and they let her go to her room to change into other clothes and to take a shower.

She came back downstairs where they were waiting for her in the living room. She sat down on the couch and she looked at her brothers.

"I don't understand why Klaus would want anything to do with me. I don't know him... I think," Eira spoke up.

"Eira, what's the last thing you remember?" Stefan questioned.

"Damon daggered Elijah. We were looking for Klaus but we didn't find him yet," Eira answered.

Stefan and Damon looked at each other and Stefan spoke,"That was months ago, Eira. It's November now."

"What?" Eira shook her head. "No, it's not."

Stefan went and crouched down in front of her and looked her in the eye,"You hit your head, Eira. You had bleeding on the brain. You have memory loss."

"How much have I forgotten?" Eira questioned.

"A lot," Damon inputted.

Stefan thought for a moment before saying,"The Sun and Moon curse, Eira, do you remember that?"

"Yes," Eira answered.

"It was fake. It was a curse placed on Klaus. He was part werewolf and he broke the curse, he's a hybrid now. But, see Klaus needed a vampire for the curse to be broken. He was gonna use Jenna but you handed herself over, promising to go with him when he left town. He took Rose instead and she died."

Eira nodded, taking that information in and Stefan continued,"I traded spots with you and went with him when he left. You chased after me all summer. You found me at the end and you didn't want to leave me so you agreed to join Klaus and I."

Eira nodded again and Stefan took a breath,"The girl you saw with Klaus. That was his sister, Rebekah. He has a whole family. A brother, Finn, but we killed him. There's Kol and Elijah but their not here. Alaric died."

"You bonded with Klaus. You fell in love with him. That's what he wants with you," Stefan finished.

"How did I hurt my head?" Eira asked.

Stefan and Damon looked at each other, not wanting to bring up Alaric because they didn't want her to remember that she said she would never forgive them for what they did to Klaus.