~Tupac•Early Start

"Girl bring your ass on before we miss this flight" you heard Pac yell from downstairs as you continued getting dressed.

You always move slow in the morning so this shouldn't be a surprise to him.

"Pac shut up it's too early for you to be yelling, I'm coming down now damn" you yelled back.

"I don't know who you yelling at y/n but it ain't me" he said as you walked down the stairs of your home.

Neither of you were really morning people so the both of you weren't fans of waking up at 4am to go to a crowded airport.

"I was talking to your bald headed ass. Now let's go before we miss this damn flight" you responded as you both walked out of the door.

"Coulda sworn I just told you that" he said rolling his eyes.

"PAC shut the fuck up it's too early" you said getting irritated as you both hopped in the limo.

"Yo ass wanted to go on the trip y/n so suck it up. You getting what you wanted" he said putting you in a headlock but not squeezing his arms around you.

It was quiet for a good 10 minutes before you heard crunching and lips smacking.

You looked at Pac holding a big bag of chips chomping on them extra hard to get you angry.

He knew how you felt about him chewing obnoxiously. You sat there hoping he would stop but he kept going.

"Stoooppp" you whined in annoyance.

"Y/n I'm just eating baby" he said smirking.

Rolling your eyes you put your headphones on your head and blasted music until you got to the airport.

Sitting there you watched as Pac took photos and signed autographs for his fans. You smiled before leaning back in the seat and dozing off slightly.

Your eyes were closed for not even 5 minutes before he came over and sat next to you. You ignored his presence as you tried to take a quick nap.

It didn't last long because soon you felt something tickling your nose causing you to jump up. Looking to your left he was fake sleeping.

You shook you head and went relaxed back into the seat but not before pouring the rest of your water bottle on his khaki pants.

He jumped up and sucked his teeth. You laughed loudly as he looked at you with a straight face.

"This shit ain't funny y/n" he said making you laugh harder. You knew he wanted to laugh.

His face went from annoyance back to the goofy smile you saw earlier. He finally got you out of that funky mood.

Him being slightly annoyed like you had been since you woke up had you feeling good. At that point you were wide awake looking forward to your trip.

Once you both were on the plane Pac tried to go to sleep but you weren't having it.

Grabbing the feather he tried to hide from you, you did what he did earlier before quickly pretending to be asleep.

"Sleeping beauty is going down" you mumbled quietly.

It was gonna be a long 12 hour flight for him, you thought moving the feather closer to his face.

_________________________________

Guys this imagine has been in my drafts for months😭😭 I forgot where I was going with it but was halfway through writing so I just kept going 🤷🏾‍♀️😪.

BelouDawn and champagnestass this is for y'all