~Nas• Reunited

"Thank you L.A" you heard Nas yell into the mic.

It was the last show for this tour and the energy was still high. You stood there with a big smile and open arms as Nas walked toward you with his same emotionless face.

You looked him in his eye as he finally smiled st you and opened his arms.

You hugged his sweaty body as he hugged you close to him. Pulling back you shared a kiss and several pecks.

"I love you, I missed you, I love you, I missed you, I love you baby" he said in between kisses.

You blushed and spoke back "Awe baby I love and missed you too" the smile on both of your faces was big as you held onto each other.

"Let's go to the dressing room so I can get out of these clothes. I still gotta have the toast with the crew" he said pulling you towards the room you had his second surprise in.

He pulled you through the crowds of people that walked and jogged around getting things packed up. He opened the door and led you to the couch to sit as he went to the bathroom with his clothes.

You took this as your chance to get his gifts out and ready.

Once you had the box and card on the table you sat down and let your nerves kick in.

This could be either good news or bad news. You knew for a fact that Nasir would be elated but it's a small part of you that has a what if feeling that this is not going to end up well.

Before you knew it, you were pacing the floor biting your thumb nail. You heard the bathroom door open. You looked over and felt your stomach churn.

"What's wrong y/n and why you look like that" he asked you scrunching his face.

"Nothing but I have some gifts for you baby. " you spoke smiling nervously.

"Oh really" he asked walking closer to you with a smirk.

"You giving me some" he asked still walking towards you.

"Boy not right now. Take this" you said pushing the card envelope into his chest.

"Oooohhhhh you took some freaky pictures for me?! You're a real one baby " he said eagerly opening it.

"What's a dad? Well I'm a dad you call me that all the time" he shrugged opening the card to read the inside

"I knew I was right, Daddy is my name sexing this fine ass-" you cut him off.

You could tell he was extremely happy at the moment because he wasn't his usual serious and straight to the point self.

Instead he was cracking jokes and smiling more than he had in a while.

"Nasir let me finish please" you said raising your voice a little.

He looked at you like this and spoke

"Y/n don't talk to me like that. Give me the box since you not in a playing mood I'll do it your way.....like BK not Brooklyn -" he went on before you sucked your teeth and pushed him.

He laughed before opening the box.

His chinky eyes grew twice their size and he stopped laughing

"Ooohhhh shit imma be a daddy? Not daddy but a daddy daddy" he asked looking at you.

You smiled and nodded at him unable to speak for some reason.

"Yo this is dope my lil man is on his way" he said running and hugging you tight.

He quickly let you go before rubbing your stomach that you had tried to hide with an oversized shirt.

"We're having a baby" he said smiling at you big.

______________________________

Well I'm not feeling this one but I never like anything I post🙇🏾‍♀️🙇🏾‍♀️.

Tell me if you like it though y'all