~Ginuwine• Excuse me Miss

It's mad late but MrsBarbieKilla & misspeachesbae here you gooo🙃🙃.

You stood amongst the crowd of females screaming as the music to Pony blared through the speakers.

The music cut off and you looked around the stage unable to see anything. Fire popped up on the stage just as the music started over and the lights flashed on.

Looking at the stage you realized Ginuwine was on stage. After his third costume change.

You stood there eyes wide watching his every move. You felt that you were going to faint when he jumped the ground while singing pony.

"Just once if I had the chance. The things I would do to you" he sung putting his finger under your chin as you made eye contact.

On the inside you were screaming and jumping up and down but you tried your best to not make a fool of yourself.

You smiled and swayed you hips to the beat as he stood in front of you watching.

"Oh snap lil mama got some moves. Come up on stage and show them how you do it" he said into the microphone making the crowd yell. Anxious to see what he would do back on stage.

You stood there shocked as another girl pushed you towards him.

"Girl go for it this is GIN-U-WINE" she yelled looking at you shocked that you would even hesitate.

He stood there with his hand out waiting for you as you walked towards the stage.

The crowd screamed as the band played Same Ol' G.

This was your song so you immediately started to dance and sing the words with him.

Bye the time the hook came he was dancing with you as you both continued to have fun. The crowd loved the energy you both had.

"THANK YOU ALL GOODNIGHT" Ginuwine yelled as you both took a bow with Same Ol G still played.

People backstage clapped and praised Ginuwine as you walked hand and hand towards wherever he was taking you.

Someone tossed a towel to him as he looked at them and smiled. Another handed him a styrofoam cup with steam coming up.

Nodding at them you made it to a room. You figured it was his dressing room.

You walked inside and stood there quietly. Not knowing what was next.

"Have a seat sweetheart" he said patting the couch as he wiped the sweat from his face.

You slowly walked towards the couch as he waited.

"Thank you for coming on stage tonight" he spoke as he grabbed your hand.

You looked down and blushed before speaking "No problem thanks for letting me come on stage I had a blast."

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself- I don't believe I got your name" he said turning and looking at you.

"It's y/n" you spoke with a smile.

"Ahhhh y/n.  I dig it " he said.

You both sat and talked for a while. You asked him questions you had and you both told stories and talked about yourself. It was like that for almost 2 hours before he looked at his watch and sighed.

"Well I would love to stay and chat but I gotta to get all this together so I can make it to this next City in time." He said hanging you a gift bag.

"Can I have a hug "you asked and he swooped you up.

You both rocked side to side and you took in his scent.
He walked you to the door and you left but he grabbed you and kissed your cheek.

"It was nice seeing you y/n" he said smiling. Blushing you turned and made your way back to your car.

Sitting sat in the almost empty lot for a few minutes not believing that you met your crush and got to know somethings about him you screamed hitting the steering wheel in excitement.

Once you got home you felt all the excitement leave your body and get replaced with exhaustion.

Jumping on your bed you sighed before dumping out the giftbag on your bed.

There was an autographed t shirt, a bear that spelled just like him, and a thank you card.

Opening the card you read the hand written note "Hey I saw you during my show and thought you were kinda fly. Call me sometime so we can get to know one another some me. 323-319-5473-Ginuwine "

That's all for this imagine. Ik it sucked but I'm still a little rusty so 🤷🏾‍♀️😬 bare with me