Preference

blub

(A/N: Hey guys! WE HIT 200K!!! OMGOMGOMG THAT'S SO CRAZY WHAT IN THE WORLD. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! *screams* Okay. I'm calming down now. Please, for your sake, go watch both of Dodie Clark and Thomas Sander's new songs. They did duets and both are beautiful. I'm listening to Dear Happy as I'm writing this ^.^ Now I'm listening to Birds. Remember to eat something, drink some water and take your meds! Love you!)

(A/N: Since it's Sunday...)

Modern!Preference: What you do on a lazy Sunday

Caspian

Adventure.

And by adventure, I mean you drive through back roads for hours on end, talking and listening to music, sitting in silence and enjoying the others company. You'll usually stop at fast food restaurants to grab lunch, finding a place in the woods to actually stop and eat.

Peter

Sleep.

You both work so hard during the week and usually go out on Saturday with friends, so all you want to do on days off is rest. It's almost always a silent agreement to just not do anything, all day. The only excursions out of your blanket fort are for the bathroom and food.

Edmund

Binge watch shows.

It's your routine. You pick a show for the month and your goal is to watch all of it, together. You can't cheat and watch it while washing the dishes or making notes cards for your English class. You have to watch it together in the living room, cuddled up on the couch with snacks and drinks.