Memories 5

James POV
Girls all hanged around me asking me out, but I couldn't. I walked into Greek with Jake and we sat down next to each other. Korra sat behind me next to Amber. I glanced over and I saw her looking down. I looked straight forward, she needs to lean a lesson, James I told myself. A girl came over, her name was Dianna I thought. I remember Korra telling me she hated her guts. She told me she rather would be locked up with Phoebe than with her. "Hey, James." She said flirty, I raised my eyebrows. "Dianna, right?" I asked and she nodded proudly. "I heard your single." She said playing with her hair. "We're only on a break." I told her and she didn't get it. "Don't you want anyone in the main time. We could have a lot of fun." She told me and Jake snickered. "I don't think I would like to make fun with you." I told her and she blushed. I saw Juliet walking in with Phoebe. A smile appeared on my face. Juliet was doing her weird faces and Phoebe was laughing her head off. I saw tears of joy roll down her cheek and her eyes were sparkling so beautiful. She looked gorgeous and I just couldn't take my eyes off her. Dianna appeared in front of me and bowed to me. "I can be just like Phoebe, if that's what you want." She said winking and I frowned. "No thanks." I told her and she sighed. "Okay then want to go out Friday?" She asked. "I'm busy." I told her. "What are you doing?" She asked. "I have a game." I told her and her eyes light up. "Can I wear your jersey?" She asked hopeful. "No you can't, now move along. Get your hormones fixed, cause I'm gonna wear that jersey." Korra snapped and I snickered. Dianna stormed away and Korra turned to me. "I already promised it to another girl." I told her and she frowned. "She's my number one and so pretty." I said and she had this sad face going on. Jake was snickering. "Who?" She asked, her voice breaking. "Lily, my little heart thief." I told her and she looked relieved. "James, you scared me." She said and walked back to her seat. Juliet and Phoebe sat in front of us. "Hey Phoebe." Jake greeted with a weird smile, what was he doing? She frowned. "Hey, Jake." She said back. "Can I draw you at art? You're the perfect model." He told her and she blushed, he grinned. I glared at him. What the hell was he doing? "Sure, I guess." She said and he gave her a big smile.
At art he draw her and I could hear them laugh. At the end of the class he was done and I went to look. It looked absolutely amazing. It was really her, he putted some flowers on her head. "So pretty!" The teacher breathed and hung it up.

Jake looked at me and smiled

Jake looked at me and smiled. "My hidden talent, wanted you to know with the best drawing ever. Needed to be something you would definitely love." He told me and I smiled. "I do love it." I told him and we smirked.  "You really are talented." I told him and he scratched his neck. "I maybe wanna be an architecture." He mumbled and I rolled my eyes. "That's awesome, dude!" I told him and he smiled. Jake was one of my best friends and I never saw his drawings, I felt like the worst friend ever. "What do you think?" Jake asked Phoebe, she was staring at the drawing. "You made me look pretty." She said confused, Jake chuckled. "It wasn't hard, you already are." He told her and they both blushed. What was he doing? "Hey, Jake! Alessia is there go ask her out." I told him getting in the conversation, Phoebe her smile fell and she awkwardly stood there. "Bye." She muttered and walked away. Jake glared at me. "What the fuck, James?" He asked me angry. "Me? You yeah! Why the fuck are you flirting with her?!" I asked him angry. "I like her so what, it's not like she's yours. Give up, she's never gonna be." He snapped at me and grinned. I punched him in the face and he fell on the floor. Everybody gasped and stared at us. "Screw you!" I snapped and stormed off. "You're just jealous!" He jelled after me.
At dinner my family stared at me, I was still mad at Jake and I needed to punch somebody. "Sweetie, are you alright?" Mom asked and I saw Juliet grin. She knew me even know. "Juliet." Dad told her and she nodded. "So Jake draw a drawing of Phoebe, cause he likes her. They were daydreaming in each other's eyes, then suddenly male barbie comes in and ruins it. He has an argument with Jake and then he punches Jake in the face. I just think James is jealous, because somebody likes Phoebe." She explained and I stared at her, she knew me too well. "I thought you guys were fighting, how did you do that?" Lily asked her. "I can read minds." She told Lily, who's eyes opened widely. "Read mine!" She demanded. "You want to fly." Juliet told her and Lily looked shocked. "I was thinking that." She stuttered and we all shook our heads, Lily always wants to fly. "James, if you like Phoebe, just tell her." Mom told me and I groaned. "I don't like her." I love her. My dad and Juliet snickered and I glared at them. "Now you're lying." Mom accused me and I stood up. "What are you doing?" Dad asked. "Calling Korra, we're gonna make up." I said and Lily jumped up. "No!" She exclaimed and we looked at her. "If you get back with her again, you won't help me with my homework anymore." She pouted and Juliet held her hand. "James was about to leave you, like he did to all of us. His ego is way too high for us to follow." She told him and my parents gave her a stern look. I took my phone and run upstairs.
"You want to be my boyfriend again?" Korra asked and I nodded, she jumped
on me of joy and I chuckled. "I missed you." She said and kissed me. We sat down on my bed and her fingers were dancing around my chest. "I heard you hit Jake. What happened?" She asked and I sighed. "He made me angry." I told her and she frowned. "How?" She asked. "Just we got in a agreement and he pissed me off." I explained not giving her details. "He's your best friend, James. Make it up." She told me and I sighed. "What he did shouldn't any best friend do." I muttered and she looked at me. "What did he do? What did he say?" She asked and I sighed. "He has a crush on Phoebe and he was showing off that he could get her and I couldn't. It's not like I care, but he needs to get off my back." I said and she glared at me. "You were jealous weren't you?!" She asked me angry. "Gods, Korra." I breathed going with my hand over my face. "Admit it! You like her!" She accused me and I tried to calm her down. "Do you really want to fight again?!" I asked her angry. "But it's always about her! She never gets out of your head! You always look at her like she's your muse! Where does that leave me?! Amber says I should be harder on you, because you can't be faithful!" She snapped at me and I throw my hands in the air. "Of course Amber said that! It's always Amber! Amber this, Amber that! Can't you just for one second be yourself!?" I asked her outraged and she stared at me. "If you're okay being the girl with two dads. If you're okay with being a grandchild of Hades. If you're okay with me being Korra. Be me, please I beg you!" She snapped and we stared at each other. "You're dads are awesome." I told her. "I know they are but it's the fact that I have two of them. People laugh at me. And honestly I would love to have a mother. You know how hard it has been to talk to my dads about girl stuff. Amber was there for me wen I didn't had a mother to turn to, she did so many things for me and I can't let you say all those bad things about her. She's family to me." She told me her eyes blinking with tears. I looked down and she sighed. "Till tomorrow." She said and slowly kissed my cheek.

"So Korra how is it with two dads?" Celeste asked we were at lunch and Korra was sitting on my lap. She paled and I held her closer. "Great." She replied and Celeste grinned. "Wouldn't you want a mother? I mean after all ever girl needs a role model." She told Korra and she had that glance in her eyes. "What are you trying to say?" Amber asked her bored. "I mean you do have a mother, the woman who gave birth to you." She said and we all looked at her. "Juana Barbara, daughter of Apollo. To be precisely." She said and I frowned, how did she know that. "How do you know that?" Amber asked suspicious. "Such a beautiful woman only sad she died giving birth to a little girl, who was born 12 October and I think that's your birthday Korra." She said smirking, Korra's eyes filled with tears. "Excuse me." She said quickly and run off. "Korra!" I called and run after her. I saw Amber with a vicious face and I knew she was gonna take Celeste down.

I whipped her tears away but new Ines kept coming. I held her to my chest and kissed her head. "It'll be fine, I promise." I promised her and she snuggled deeper in my embrace. Juliet, Phoebe and Charlotte came in the toilet and their eyes fell on us. "This is the girls..." Juliet cut herself off when she noticed Korra crying. "What's wrong?" Charlotte asked and came over. "They found out!" Korra cried and Charlotte seemed to understand. "How and who?" She asked. "I don't know and Celeste." Korra told her. I saw Phoebe walking to the mirror, which was next to us and she washed her hands. She sneaked a glance at us, but didn't dare to look at Korra. Korra her eyes fell on Phoebe and they hardened. "You told her, didn't you?!" She asked her angry. "I did not! You made me swear on the river Styx!" Phoebe protested. "You're the only one who knew!" Korra jelled at her. "I'm going to kill you." Korra snapped and was about to attack, but I held her back. "Calm down, you don't know for sure." I told her and she pushed me away. "I know!" She jelled at me. "Korra, please..." she cut me off. "When I'm done with you, you'll regret the day you were born." Korra snapped at Phoebe and she stormed out, darkness following her. She was outraged. "She gonna kill me." Phoebe muttered and Juliet laid her hand on her shoulder. "We'll have Andrew to help us. You're forgetting something very important. You're Phoebe Jackson and you're parents are Percy and Annabeth, the most powerful heroes maybe ever existed." Juliet told her. "That doesn't define me." She muttered and walked outside...