Chapter 4 ✨

(Partially edited on 12/16/21)

••Haru's POV••

Last night I searched everywhere for Naruto but it was just no use! I couldn't find him at all, Did he fail the test and was just hiding from me?

Maybe that's the case, Naruto must be devastated!

As I sit up from my bed and contemplate what to do next, I can't help but frown at the thought of Naruto actually failing, it just doesn't seem right!

Maybe he's already made his way back home after I looked for him last night, I should give him some space for now...

With bleary eyes and the sun slowing making its ascent into the sky, I make a last minute decision to get out of my house for once and go on an early morning stroll.

I need to clear my head, and waste some time since I've been waking up so early as of late! Breakfast could wait...

Slipping on my usual outfit I don't brother picking my hair up and out of my face, leaving it to flow behind me as I embark on my daily adventure. Leaving the apartment swiftly, I take my usual route towards Konoha's shopping district.

It's not like I could afford much, but it's always fun to look at all the new things for sale!

Though. Its still extremely early, the sun isn't even out yet and only a few people are awake! As I wandered around the vast village I managed to enter a forestry area, I'm still in the village, but I feel everyones chakra. They're faint and far away.

Thats a weird thing about me, how the hell do I feel other people's chakra so easily? I for a fact know not every ninja can naturally do that and I'm not a hyuga.

Maybe I'm just a sensory type ninja, yeah I'll go with that! My train of thought was interrupted when I saw a fast silver blur run between the trees

I furrowed my eyebrows and began walking away from the blur.

My senses heightened and I felt a powerful chakra presence coming closer to me. I stood still and slowly took out a backup kunai I had. What if its some crazy ninja trying to kidnap me?

"No need to fear me yet." I dark voice spoke, I whirled around and flung my Kunai at the sound of the voice.

I looked and there was a wolf ? It was holding my kunai by its mouth and My eyes widened. A summoning animal.

Ive read of these! An animal that is meant to help its summoner during battle and stay loyal to a village.

The wolf that I was looking at is sleek, and Im assuming its a male due to the voice.

He has silver fur, crimson red eyes that coincidentally look a lot like my own, and is bigger than the average wolf I've seen.

"My name is Isao, I've been serving the under the Senju clan members all my life, it seems like you and Tsunade are the only ones left." The wolf said circling around me. I frowned at his statement.

"Senju clan? Are you talking about the first and second hokages clan?" I asked out of curiosity. If he is talking about the Senju, then why is he talking to me?

He stopped walking and titled his head at me "Are you not Haru Senju? Daughter of my old summoner Luna Senju?" I shook my head at him. Luna Senju ?

"Look Im sorry but you've got the wrong girl, my last name is Oshiro." I said shaking my head.

He smiled at me and sat down in amusement. "Oh yes darling have you heard of a man named Yuudai Oshiro?" That right there is a familiar name. Ive read about him in history books before.

According to those books Yuudai Oshiro was very close to being the forth hokage. However for some unknown reason he easily gave up the title and automatically ended up giving it to Minato Namikaze.

I nodded and he continued "connect the dots, your last names are the same, you look exactly like Luna, and they were together. You're a Senju." My eyes widened and I couldn't believe his words. So I was right all along ?!

"Wait! I don't trust you at all, I mean even if I am a Senju, how did you find me?" I asked narrowing me eyes.

Isao and replied like it was the easiest question on earth.

"When Yuudai and Lady Luna died it was three days after your birth, that was when I knew there were only two senju members left. The summoning pack and I were left without masters because Tsunade prefers using slugs for battle.

Finding you wasn't hard, I mean who else in Kohona has red eyes, white hair, and red marks on their face?"

I stayed quiet for a moment and noticed the sun rising. "Come with me, we're going to the hokages office."

________________

Sorry! Short chapter but this is like the preparation for what's coming next. So Haru was just told she's a Senju!

What will the hokage say?
Will she sign the summoning contract?
And will she make it in time to meet her team?