Ch. Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

The Next Day:

Peter stayed the night. But he slept on the couch in our apartment.

"He had no right. No right at all." He says pacing back and forth.

"It's okay." I tell him.

"No it's fUcking not Andrea. He needs an ass kicking that's what." He explains.

"That won't solve anything." I tell him while standing up.

"It'll teach him a lesson that's what." Peter tells me.

He then grabbed his car keys and walked out of the apartment and down the stairs to the bakery.

I ran right after him.

~*~

Peter pulled in front of Ian's house and got out of his car in a hurry that he didn't even turn off his engine, and left the door wide open.

I turned his engine off for him and closed his door, then got out and locked the car and ran after Peter as he made his way up the steps of Ian's mansion.

"Peter! You're going to get hurt!" I tell him trying to get his attention.

He rang the doorbell and finally looked at me with a small grin.

"But you're worth it all baker girl." He tells me with honesty.

We heard the door open and see Ian standing there shirtless with black polka dotted pajama pants.

"What the fUck do you want?" He asks rubbing his eyes.

"To put you in the hospital." Peter says.

Then he threw the first punch to Ian right in his left eye.

Then Ian pushed him and they tackled each other, and Ian punched Peter on the lip and then Peter punched Ian in the jaw.

"What on earth is going on here?" I heard Ian's dad ask while walking outside.

He then separated Peter and Ian.

"Leave, before I sue you." Ian's dad threatened Peter.

I sighed and grabbed Peter's hand and we both walked to his black Audi.

"I'm driving you to the hospital." I tell him unlocking his car.

"Yeah okay." He mumbles.

~*~

"How do you feel?" I ask him three hours later while we're leaving the ER.

"Pretty good. I fUcked him up bad didn't I?" He asks me smirking.

Ugh guys.

"Yeah you did." I tell him.

"Wait one moment." Peter says stopping in front of his car.

I stopped too and looked at him with confusion.

"Can I kiss you baker girl?" He asks me while leaning his lips down towards mine.

"Yes... yes you can." I tell him softly while letting him pull me close.

Once our lips touched, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled my whole being in his embrace without breaking our kiss.

This is the day that we became a couple.

~*~

A|N: I'm so happy that this book is done, and I'm really truly sorry that I kept on changing the cover. But this is the final one, I promise to you all. And this book marks the third book that I completed this year 2016!

It's a big deal for me because I completed & published two stories last year, and now this year I hit three.

Anyways, thank you guys so much for enjoying my cute little story!