70 -4x03

Tyler had been in the hospital to keep up the act of him being shot at the memorial. The hunter came and took some of his werewolf venom.

Now that Klaus didn't have Eira by his side, he turned his attention to his hybrids. So when Tyler came home from the hospital, the rest of Klaus's hybrids were there. They were assigned to be Tyler's bodyguards.

________________

It was a school day and Stefan thought it would be a good idea to do normal things with Eira. Damon went out to try to kill the hunter in town.

Stefan brought out the motorcycle that she loved and when Eira came out the front door in the morning, she squealed.

Stefan got on the motorcycle and Eira hopped on behind him. She wrapped her arms around him and she had a smile on her face. Stefan started the motorcycle and he drove. Eira loved every second of it.

Stefan and Eira got to the high school and he parked the motorcycle. They walked to first period together. It was history, the class Alaric used to teach.

Stefan sat down and Eira sat down in front of him. Elena sat next to Stefan. A voice shouted out as the person came into the room,"Morning everyone."

Eira turned her head to see that it was the girl that Stefan said was Rebekah. Klaus's sister. She was passing out flyers to everyone.

"So, I'm throwing a little anti-curfew party at my house. Starts at fifth period and goes 'til whenever. Spread the word," Rebekah said to everyone.

Rebekah came up to Eira and handed her a flyer,"You're, of course, welcome to come, Eira."

Rebekah handed her an envelope,"Nik requested I give this to you."

Eira took it and asked,"Nik?"

Rebekah rolled her eyes,"Niklaus. Klaus. My brother. The one who's in love with you."

"Right," Eira nodded, slowly.

Rebekah turned to Elena and handed her a flyer,"You're welcome to join, Elena, if you'd like to bury the hatchet."

"No thanks," Elena shook her head.

"Of course, you wouldn't," Rebekah stated. "You know, aren't you the least bit mad that the reason you're vampire is because of Eira? Yet, you take out your anger on me."

Elena glared and threw a pencil at Rebekah but she caught it and threw it back Elena, stabbing her in the shoulder. Elena got up and left the classroom in anger and Stefan went after her to make sure she didn't do anything stupid.

Eira was confused, though. She didn't understand why she was responsible for Elena's vampirism. But Eira didn't say anything. She opened the letter and pulled out a piece of sketch paper. It was folded in half and she opened it. It was the drawing of a rose with writing at the bottom:

A rose is beautiful, like you.

Eira bit her lip and let out a small smile. Her heart swelled at the fact that he knew her favorite flower. She took the drawing and carefully put it back in the envelope.

_______________

During school, Stefan had to leave to help Damon. He was caught in a trap by the hunter and needed help. Elena was in a rage because of Rebekah and she planned to go the party Rebekah was having.

Eira wanted to go as well but for a completely different reason. She just felt like she was being called to go there by some unseen force inside her.