Rooming With Royals [3]

So here is chapter three. Phew, sorry for the long wait but the exams are killing me. I want to thank everyone who is supporting this story. I hope that you like it (:

Anyways, if you really like this chapter, don't forget to: Vote, Comment and be a fan (:

Happy Reading!

-----

Ch.3

My eyelids fluttered open and closed again as sunlight hit them. I groaned and forced my eyes to open taking in the room. I smiled once again when I thought of it as my room. I sat up straight, yawning as I stretched. I took the covers off me and stood up, slowly walking to the bathroom while I rubbed my eyes.

Last night was pure bliss. The bed was as comfortable as feathers. I did all what I needed to do in the bathroom then went out. I opened my walk in closet and took out a pink and white sweater and yes, it was cold here.

I wore my black skinny jeans along with it then combed my hair. I decided to leave it straight because it looks better that way. Looking at the clock, I saw that it was 10:00 a.m. Wow, that's a lot of sleep for me.

I put on my white Nike sports shoes and walked to my door. I froze in place when I realized something; there is school today. I rushed out of my room but stopped, I have no bag. I heard someone talking so I followed the sound that was leading to the living room. Isn't today a regular school day? Shouldn't everyone be in their classes?

"Va bene; vi ringrazio Marshall, sì certo. Ho intenzione di parlare con il consiglio soprannaturale sulla questione." (thank you Marshall, yes sure. I am going to talk with the supernatural council about the issue.) I frowned when I heard Giovanni say that, why does he have to talk in Italian? I understand none of it. I'm not sure but I think I heard him say a word in Italian that's close to supernatural? I'm not really sure...

"Certo, non preoccuparti." (Sure, don't worry about it.) I was hiding behind the wall that lead to the living room. I have to say, Giovanni sounds pretty hot when he's talking Italian. I smacked myself but immediately regretted it. Pain surged through my head, making me hiss silently.

"What was that about?" I think it was Bryson who was asking. Giovanni was mumbling a couple of things but finally raised his head to stare at Bryson. Bryson had his feet on the table and hands behind his back. He was wearing black baggy jeans, a red t-shirt and a black jacket. I'm not sure but I think it was leather.

"Nothing. Just a few problems with the council." Giovanni sighed. I frowned. Council of what exactly? Giovanni was rubbing his temples, looking worn out. Bryson was nodding, telling Giovanni that he understood what he meant.

I decided that it was time to reveal myself so I stepped forward. Almost instantly, both of the pair's eyes spotted me. Giovanni's face broke into a smirk while Bryson's broke into a smile.

"Morning." I smiled at Bryson and he said morning back. Giovanni put his arm around my shoulders. "Good morning sleeping beauty." He lowered his arm and leaned against the wall. I actually blushed when he said that. Blushed! Can you believe that? I don't blush but yet again, when I was in Oklahoma, no one complimented or even flirted me.

"Morning." I murmured back. I moved forward and sat next to Bryson on the sofa. Giovanni narrowed his eyes while looking at Bryson. This made him chuckle. I didn't understand why Giovanni was glaring, maybe because Bryson's arm was around my shoulder. I'm not sure.

"Shouldn't today be a regular school day?" I turned my head to look at Bryson. He was staring at me with a small smile but finally nodded. "Yeah, but your Uncle said that we can take the day off to go and buy school necessities and clothes." He looked at what I was wearing then his lips turned into a thin line. "Exactly." He pointed to my sweater making me look down. Why did I have to wear this sweater today? Oh, yes, because it was cold!