t w e n t y - o n e ( Taylor POV)

Taylor's POV

Beep. Beep. Beep.

The sound still rings inside my head as I stand in the hallway with nurses and doctors running around me.

flashback

I walked into Bella's room with wires covering her. She's dying. I can't believe my best friend is dying. Every single day I see her struggle with being different from the world, and every single day I just want to hold her tight to my chest and whisper, "Baby girl, you being different is like fresh air in a world full of fake people trying to be someone they're not."

She's laying peacefully on her hospital bed. Looking like any angel even though she'll soon be a real one. Wow, why does life have to be so cruel I thought. Taking away the only person in the world that I needed most in my life. She didn't have a great life with her parents not being around her all the time. My little princess which I truly adore. Soon to be gone and forgotten by others.

I quietly walked up to her bed; her pale hand lay above the blanket. I grabbed it feeling her cold, tiny one against my large, warm one. With her hand in mine I started to whisper to her quietly,"Bella, please be strong. You can do it. You can fight and show people that it isn't impossible to live."

Tears started falling on her blanket. 

"*laughs a little* if you were awake right now you would have been laughing at me for cryings. Gosh, how I miss those times when you were so carefree rather than being caught up in HIM. I love you Bells. I can't lose my best friend."

Beep. Beep.

"Nurses, hurry!! We're losing her!" Yelled one of the doctors.

"Wha-whats going on?" I screamed through the chaos of doctors and nurses running.

One of the nurses walked up to me, tugging on my arm lightly and directing me out of the room. She had a sad smile on her face as she sees the tears rolling down my face.

"Is she go-going to be al-alright?" I asked.

With a sad smile she replays,"Hun, there's nothing we could do. I'm sorry but she isn't going to make it."

Then everything around me seem to freeze as I crumbled down to the floor crying my heart out for my dead best friend. She's gone.

One week later......

"Today, on this gloomy day, we have gathered here to celebrate the life of our beloved, Bella. She was taken from us by leukemia. She is...was a fighter. She would stand up for what she believed in and never backed down from a challenge. She was like a daughter to me; I can't believe she's-" My mother said as she broke down crying. 

"Mom, its okay I'll give my speech now," I told her as I helped her down the podium and giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"As my mother had said, Bella was like a little sister that I had always wanted. She was always bubbly, happy, and outgoing. She would bring happiness to everyone she met; she would always put others first rather than herself. She had always been determined to anything she had put her mind to. I still can't believe earth has lost an amazing, beautiful but I know that Heaven has gain one that is outstanding," I said. 

I looked up to the sky and said," I know she's looking down at us right now; smiling like nothing happened. I love you Bella. Thank you."

"You did great, honey," my mother said as she came up to hug me. She had black streak going down her face from crying.

"Thank you, mom."

We started to walk around talking to everyone who had shown up for Bella's funeral. I was looking around for her parents. Seeing no sign of them, I got angry. How could they not show up for their only child's death. Sometime I wonder why people so cruel can give birth to such an angel.

"Um..excuse me. Are you any chance Taylor, Bella's best friend?" A pretty girl asked me.

"Uh-yeah that's me. May I ask who are you?" I cleared my throat and loosen my tie.

"Oh sorry, I'm Addison. I was Bella's nurse and her friend when she was staying there," she told me.

"Really now, she never told me anything about you when I had visited her, " I said.

"Oh, well she told me that if she died to give these to you. As you see I didn't want to give them to you at the hospital. So here you go," Addison said as she pulled her hair behind her ear and looked down at the floor. She looked so beautiful when she did that.

For some reason the sun started to come out from behind the clouds. It was like a sign, telling me to find happiness now rather than dull over the past.

"Thank you, Addison. I was wondering if you would like to grab coffee with me sometime?"  I asked her.

She had this cute little blush over her face when she answered me timidly, "Yes."

We talked for a while and exchange numbers before she had to leave for work.

"See you Friday at 5," I told her as I hugged her goodbye.

"See you then."

I watched as she walked away, and when she walked out of sight I turned my attention towards the two envelopes in my hand. One with my name and one with Jason's. I opened mine and found a letter from Bella written before she died.

Dear Taylor,

Thank you for being an amazing friend for the past few years towards me. You were my rock being strong for me when I was at my weakest point in my life. I don't know how I could live without you in my life. You were like my brother who was always protective of me. Thank you for giving me a home and a loving environment that I grew up without.

I'm sorry that I'm leaving you so soon, but I can't do this anymore. I can't take the pain anymore of him not loving me. I've known him my whole life and loved him, too. Yet, he still never seem to know how I feel.

I was heartbroken when he left me. Well, that was until I met you, Tay. You were light in my dark tunnel; you were always by my side even through all the dark parts. I can't thank you enough, but in times like these I'd wish I hadn't met you. Why? It's because I'm the one causing you so much pain. I'm dying, Tay. I know you won't believe it, but believe me I'm dying. Every time you come and visit me I always have a fake smile on. Not wanting you to worry about me, and to let you live a carefree life.

I don't know when but I have a feeling my time is soon to end, and when that day comes I want you to move on. Find a new happiness, and to finally find a girl. And when you do, you better love her, Tay. I feel like it's my fault that you've been to busy with me that you never have time to find a girl.

So, that's why I sent Addison to give you the letters; I hope something happened for you guys. ;)))

I love you Tay more than anything. Live your life and don't be depressed, okay? okay.

                                         Love Your Number One Bestie FOREVER,

                                                                    Bella♡

P.S. Give the other letter to Jason for me please.

P.S.S. I FUCKING LOVE YOU TAY!!!!!!♡♡♡

I love you too, Bella. I thought as I looked at the other envelope with his name on it. You could do better Bella I thought while giving a soft chuckle. Folding the envelope and putting it inside my tux jacket pocket, I strode over to my mother and everyone else. 

Looking at your grave and placing your favorite flowers, white roses on it, and our most prized picture together.  I know you're in a better place looking down at me. Rest In Peace My Beloved Angel. 

The Epilogue and then it's done. Wow. Thanks for reading :))) like, comment, and share.