36. Love Lock

This chapter is dedicated to all my lovely readers who are crazily in love with their partners.

Zoya's pov :

I am in train on the way to Cochin, the whole compartment seems blasting with laughter, music and talks of my cousins. This is the best part of my family, we cousins enjoy a lots when it comes to a family wedding.

Perks of having a big family.

We all youngsters took this compartment leaving the other to the elders. It's an overnight journey, I forgot everything and laughed like manic along with my crazy cousins.

But I feel, I miss something, which I know obviously what but I don't want to think about it.

Arggg... The more I try to forget, the more his memories haunting me.

What he must be doing now?

Whether he had his dinner or not?

What about his wounds?

What if he is with Maya?

Damn me ......

"Why do you care Zoya ? You are such an idiot" I mocked myself but I feel like fish out of water. I excused myself and came to the door to get some fresh air.

I opened the compartment door and a fresh drops of rain hit my face, it's around 1:00 am and his images flashed again from the day we met till today.

I found myself slipping and in a second someone yanked me back and I hit my head on a hard rock shoulder.

"Th-Thank you. " I breathed out.

"My - My pleasure" he stammered.

"Well I am Zoya and you? "

"I am Jack"

"Nice to meet you Jack, thanks for saving my life friend and by the way how did you get here? I mean we booked the whole compartment and..." He didn't let me complete he caged me with his arm and the now closed door.

"Listen Zoya, you don't know me but I do know you... And I am here to ki- (sighed) I don't know how I end up saving you, but I am not sure I'll do it next time. " I was taken aback.

"You did looked beautiful in that drizzling water drops on your flawless face I was so captivated by your beauty if not I would have enjoyed the sight of you die. That would have eased my work.

We'll meet again and remember I am not your friend. " With that he left.

Now, who is he? Ya Allah this wild card entry is definitely something but I am too tired to think about him as I am busy with my idiot.

How I wish to erase his memory of my brain.

It was around 5:30 am it's still dark and we reached Cochin. I am struggling to lift my luggage, Ahad would have lifted it with his little finger.

Not again Zoya....please forget him.

Someone took my luggage and I turned to meet Arhaan...

"Assalamu aalaikum ." I greeted him.

"Walaikum salam Zoya, missed me?" I just smiled at him because I really missed someone else not Arhaan.

"You should have asked my help." He suggested.

"You were busy with your phone... Who ? Sano... " he grinned like a teenager.

"I knew it.." I told him, with that we walked out.

Arhaan and I are the party poppers of our family and Arhaan is very close to Ashraff my big brother , I am happy that finally he got his love.