13

—-🍫—-

I took out my phone and texted Jungkook to see if he was here yet. Today, he is taking me to one of those places he wanted to show me. He wouldn't tell me much about them, but I'm excited. On the way out, I stopped by Eun byul's club room and let her know I'm leaving. Jae Eun went to eat with a couple of friends at the cafe I told her about. Dang it, now I'm hungry. But hope she hits it off with the cute cashier.

Jungkook was standing in front of his car waiting for me. His phone was in his hand texting someone. That person was me. I quickly received a text from him informing me that he was here. "Hey," I began as I reached him. "Hey, you ready to go?" I nodded my head and he opened the car door for me. "Ohh thank you," I never knew he was this much of a gentleman. I wish yoongi was this nice.

——-

"Are you finished?" I asked Hea Soo. I just want to leave and get back to work. She's irritating me for some reason. I never knew I would be this angry at her.

"I'm finished, but do you normally eat at this hour?" Hea soo asked as she wiped her mouth.

"As you saw I am busy."

"Wa~ yoongi, you've changed, a lot," she looked hurt, but I didn't reply. "How's your marriage going?"

"It's great, but I know that's not the conversation you want to have," I glared at her.

"Very well, I want you, that's why I'm here. I want to get my Yoongi back," I scoffed at her.

"It's gonna be a waste of your time," she was surprised by my reply. Her face showed stiffness and soon came back to reality after the waitress came and give me the check.

I dropped her at her home after we left the restaurant. It was 6:00 pm. I need to start eating on time, cause now I can't go back to work.

"Oh it's already this late, next time I want to meet the girl that change my yoongi," she said and want in. 'My,' yeah right. I scoffed again and drove home.

------------------

I stood on the balcony of the beautiful restaurant that shined above a mountain. I can't even imagine how this place was created, but I'm thankful to whoever did it. It made me feel free from stress and reality itself. The restaurant had traditional Korean seating, not to mention the whole design was traditional. Since it's so far from the city, it had a hotel next to it, it was literally a couple of steps away. I wish I could stay the night here, but yoonGi would raise hell on me.

I breathed in the fresh air. "Thank you for getting me here," I gazed at Jungkook. His smile never left his cute face. "I should be thanking you for accompanying me," he chuckled a little. "I always come to places like these alone, I don't have anyone that would like to come, I might be rich but I don't have many friends," he got embarrassed as his hand went behind his neck.

"Because of you I never felt this free before, I always been busy with work and I have things on my mind--" I cut him off. "I'm right here, whenever you need someone to talk to come to me, okay?"

He smiled again. "Okay, I'll make sure to remember that," I smiled back and we both looked over at the view.

"Jungkook I think it's getting late," I said as I looked at the time. I didn't want to leave but I had to.

"Oh I wasn't paying attention to the time It might be pretty late when we get back is that okay?" he asked.

"It's okay, I'll just call yoongi and let him know that I'll be late."