Chapter 30. Uncaged Scarlett.

Scarlett.

Terror. Pain. Hurt. Loss.
Those were the first things I had seen and felt in Rage.
Back then, I was just a diner waitress, struggling to pay for mine and my brother's college tuition.

His dark eyes were so captivating.
One moment they were emotionless and predator like.
And the other moment. He was lonely. Broken.

Who knew just two months later since that fateful day, I would end up marrying him.

I saw an emotion in his dark eyes. That I have never seen before.
Not even when I confessed that I am in love with him.
I saw...power.
The kind of power you feel when you realise you are not alone anymore. That you now have someone who is watching your back.
I realised I became his family before I became his wife.
His dark eyes glistened with that emotion.

And it swelled my hurt.

Even when he penetrated me without warning, causing me so much pain. I didn't feel betrayed. I felt...confident.
When he moaned in my ears.
I felt the same helplessness I did the first day I met him.
His one hand gripping the back of my head and the other keeping my left leg around his waist as he thrusted in and out of me.
I cried alot. I cried so much. He hurt me. He didn't stop when I wanted him to.

But then I realised.
He has never felt this love before.
This is his way of him showing me that now we belong together and that he loves me and how he has waited for me so patiently to give myself to him.
This is his way of showing his love for me.
His need for me.
Although very fucked up.
Who can blame him?
I have fought him so much since the beginning.
I have almost him because of my own struggles.
He almost died for me. This is not him hurting me.
This is him showing that he finally won me. That he finally has my heart in between his hands. Just like I do.

If this is how he can love. I can love him back the only way I too can.
By Submitting.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck when my back hit the wall.
I sniffled and clung to him, my lips shivering on his neck. All the while he whispered his undying love for me into my ears, moaning, groaning and growling into my neck.
I don't think he even knew he was saying all this.
He was so...lost in this moment.
I felt myself getting wetter and wetter with each thrusts. My insides turning sensitive as his length stroked my walls.
I let out a strangler moan on his neck and wrapped my legs tighter around his neck.
Wanting to feel him deeper.
I was glad he didn't stop when I told him to.
For the pleasure was so wonderful I had no words to describe the tingling I felt all over me from his touch.
He was hard and throbbing inside me and my inner thighs quivered with pleasure.
I cry for him to go faster and rougher, smashing my lips to his.
His eyes were closed and his face twisted in so much pleasure and contentment, I wanted nothing but to let him have his way with me.
"Rage." I whisper shouted when his finger penetrated my back hole. I felt so full and...taken.
He wasn't leaving a single part of me unmarked by him.
I clenched around him tightly when I felt myself release. I bit into his neck and cried.
And when he started releasing his long warm seams of seed inside me. I did not stop him.
I guess we both wanted this.
And the idea of having a baby with him wasn't so scary.
I wanted this.
I wanted to be pregnant with his baby.
I wanted to give him a family that he so badly wanted half his life.
And It made me happy that I was the one giving him what he wanted after all he has done for me.

He makes me sit on the table again as he watches his semen pour out slowly from inside me.
His cock stirs to life again as if he didn't just come inside me few seconds ago.
I notice some blood around his head and the end of his shaft. But he puts himself inside his pants, with his ragged breathing.
I realise it was my blood. From when he took my virginity.
He covers my exposed under body and pulls me into his chest.
I don't utter or say a single thing.
I felt too much joy in this moment to be able to form words.