Memories 6

At Greek I had to sit next to Peter, I hated his guts. He took his stuff and placed it net in front of him. I looked at him. He had chestnut brown hair and green eyes. He was small and had a strong jawline and had a nerd glasses.

 He was small and had a strong jawline and had a nerd glasses

He sneaked a glance at me, but quickly looked away. He was scared of me and he should be. Class started and I didn't had a pen. In front of me there was Korra and Lara. I tried to reach Korra. "Mr. Grace, is there a problem?" Mr. Wright asked. "I just want to borrow a pencil." I explained. "Well you can borrow one from Peter." He told me. "Ew!" Amber said loudly and the class laughed, Korra quickly gave me a pen and I kissed her cheek. "Amber, no picking in my class." Mr. Wright warned her and she grinned. "I'll try." She said and he looked at her. "You know why I love being teacher, I can give sweet little children detention. Oh and wait you are a sweet little child, I hope you enjoy your detention." He told her sarcastically and people snickered. "That's so unfair!" She protested. "That's why I did it." He told her and now I heard people laugh, I had to hide my smile. He was just too funny.
Me and Drake walked to the toilet. We heard people talk and Drake pulled me with him to hide behind a wall. "You like Phoebe?" I heard Peter ask Freddy, they stood there either a few other guys. "Yeah, she's just so amazing." He said dreamy, Drake laid his arm around me to hold me back. "Amazing is not enough, what else?" Peter asked sternly. "Everything about her, I don't get why some people don't like her. She's just the perfect girl." He said dreamy. "She's hotter than Korra or Amber." Another said, Kyle was his name. "Yeah." They said dreamy except Peter. "Guys please." He groaned. "You're friends with her? Can you talk about me?" Freddy asked. "No, you disgust me. You're always drooling over her at PE. No way I'm letting you close to my best friend." Peter said and they all glared at him. "You're just in love with her, but she only sees you as a friend!" Freddy accused him and Peter rolled her eyes. "Guys, calm down! We all know who she likes." Kyle said and they sighed, except Peter. "If you're talking about James you're wrong, she's sad that he isn't her friend anymore. But she's over him." Peter said and I wanted to kick his ass. "Calm down, we'll get him later." Drake whispered to me. "He was so stupid to choose Korra over Phoebe. Korra is so stupid and mean, how does he even stand her. She's always with that stupid Amber and that weird Drake guy, he literally flirts with every girl he sees." Freddy said and Drake walked away from the wall. "Dare to say that in my face?!" He snapped angry and they paled. He grabbed Freddy by his collar. "I didn't mean it!" He stuttered and Drake laughed. "Yeah right, what would Phoebe say if she heard how you called her hot and you stalk her at PE?" Drake wondered and smirked. "Dude, she's not..." I tried, but he cut me off. "It'll be funny!" He told me and dragged Freddy along. "You two have nothing to say about me and Phoebe, that's between us." I snapped and Kyle nodded. "Understood, Jin!" I asked angry. "Phoebe is my best friend, she tells me something I listen." He told me and I took a step closer. "You better shut up or..." I was cut off by laughter. "Shit..." I muttered and run out. I saw Drake with Freddy in front of Phoebe. "He thought you looked hotter than Korra or Amber!" Drake said laughing, Amber looked pissed. Charlotte stood next to her and they shared a look. Freddy was crying and it looked sad. "Drake." I hissed and he grinned at me. Phoebe was super red and embarrassed. I took Freddy from Drake and he cried on my shoulder. I dragged him with me and handed him at Peter. The next day Freddy turned schools.
Charlotte her locker was next to mine and Phoebe and Peter stood with her. "Freddy changed schools." Peter said and Phoebe looked guilty. "I feel so bad for him." She mumbled and Peter laughed a bit. "You shouldn't, I'm kind of happy Drake did that to him. He was a stalker next level." Peter told her and Charlotte grimaced. "Imagine he would look from outside your house to you." She told Phoebe, who got the chills. "Don't make me think about it, I would probably scream like a little girl and run to my parents." She told them and I had to keep myself from smirking.