09: Secrets

Taraji

This morning I woke up with a smile on my face and not a care in the world! Saniya slept over and we had a four hour conversation and fell asleep while talking.

I had a dream about Terrence. He and I were at the Swarovski conference party (the one I invited him to) and he and I were just about to get out of the limo when he leaned in and kissed me.

"What was that for?"I ask him. "Don't leave my side. I know that every man in that room is attracted to you,so that was just to remind you that I'm here to stay..." He winks. I smirked and kissed his pink plump lips again. His cologne invades my nostrils and I moan.

When I look up,his hazel/green orbs are looking directly at mine,holding a hungry look in their eyes.

He slowly leans down and kisses my neck. He gets lower and lower until his head is in between my legs. He smirks and then-

"Taraji wake up!"I feel a pillow hit my head,hard.

I groan in frustration and throw the pillow right back at Saniya. "Go away!"I groan. "I'm not goin anywhere! You gotta go shopping with me and the girls,remember?"she says,tripping over a small pillow on the mat covered floor.

I take a deep breathe in and pull the covers off my body. Saniya goes to my wardrobe and gets her handbag. She takes out her toothbrush and walks over to the bathroom.

"What time did we fall sleep?"I ask her,pulling my hair up into a messy bun. "Don't know,don't care"she says,smiling at me. I raise my eyebrows and chuckle.

"What's wrong witchu today?"I say,purposefully making my voice sound like Cookie's. She laughs and imitates me.

I walk into the kitchen and grab the TV remote on the counter and press the POWER button while pouring myself a glass of water from the big bottle in the fridge. When Saniya finishes brushing her teeth,she calls for me to come and use the bathroom.

By now,I'm already engrossed in the world of make up and clothing on E!

Just as I'm about to get up and go to the bathroom,I hear a familiar name on TV.

TV: "And in other news,Miranda Pak's Instagram is flooded with photos of Terrence Howard shirtless and sleeping in bed beside her this Sunday morning. The married couple have been rumoured to be on their way to divorce,but Mira's selfies this morning proved us wrong! What a way to start a Sunday morning,Mira."

I freeze and gently place the empty glass of water on the counter,not even bothering to put it on a coaster. I press the OFF button of the remote much harder than necessary and stomp my way to the bathroom.

I remove all my clothing and step into the hot steam. I let the water run down my back first,then my front. I let the water cleanse me of all my feelings for Terrence.

How could I have been so stupid?!
I should've known he didn't love me. But I'm so stupid,of course I fell for him.

So many thoughts run through my head as I start scrubbing my body.

But the one thought that sticks with me is that I'm going to the Swarovski Conference party alone this year.

Terrence

When I wake up,I feel a cold pair of hands around my waist. I snuggle closer to the person,thinking that I got lucky with Taraji.

But when I shift a little,I smell the familiar expensive Burberry perfume that I know is only worn by Miranda.

I groan in frustration.

What the fuck happened here?!

I look under the covers and find my answer. In all it's stiff glory.

"Well,good morning to you both..."she says,giggling seductively. I flop back down on the bed and run my hand over my head in frustration.

How did this happen?!

I realise that I said that out loud when Mira answers me.

"Well...you were at home and we were gonna see the lawyer together but I decided to get there a little earlier and cancel the appointment without you knowing so I could give you a little pleasure. I miss hearing you moan,y'know."she says,smirking.

"Oh my god!"I shout,getting up and pulling a fresh pair of boxers on from my drawer. "How could you take advantage of me like that?!"I shout.

"I did not take advantage of you!"she shouts,her face getting red with anger as she sits up. "You are a grown man,I'm sure you can say no! Let alone defend yourself!"

I realise that I've made a mistake and apologise to her. "I'm sorry"I say,sighing. I pull a white to shirt over my head and lay back down on the bed,face down.

"I don't know what to do!"I scream into the pillow. "There's nothing to do. We don't have to get a divorce. We don't have to fight anymore. We could just go back to how it used to be."she whispers,her dark eyes staring at me,hopefully.

"No. You know that can't happen. Last night was a mistake. You were a mistake! I should've never agreed on my house to be a venue for the divorce paper signings because I had a feeling you'd do some shit like this!"I get angrier and get up from the bed.

I pull on a pair of jeans and shoes as she also gets up and puts her clothes on.

"Terrence,you're not about to act as if that didn't mean anything. Last night you seemed like you meant it"she says,on the brink of tears. "I love you.."she continues.

"And I don't."I brutally answer. "Get out of my house,please"I say,placing my hand on her lower back.

"What's gone into you?! Is it that Taraji bitch?!"Mira asks,getting all trippy. "She is not a bitch and maybe it's her that I have feelings for now,so what?! My feelings aren't yours to worry about anymore."I say,getting ready to close the door in her face.

"Well,say goodbye to you and her being an item anytime soon,because my pics are probably on the news already"she says,walking away from the door with an evil smirk on her face.

I step forward and follow her. "What pictures?!"I ask,my heart rate accelerating.

No,no.no...Please let Taraji not see that shit on TV or anywhere...

"Check your Instagram,bitch!"she shouts,purposefully swishing her hips and flipping her jet black hair.

What if she knows? What if she's already blocking me from her life?

But what if she doesnt? What if she has feelings for you?

Well,I have no choice but to keep this a secret either way...

*

*

*

*

*

A/n: Oh-My-God!!!😱Terrence,what is wrong with you?!

And who knew that Miranda would turn out this evil and spiteful?

I had one of you guys thinking Terrence was sleeping with the lawyer!😂Bless your soul😂

Anyway,please vote,comment and share this book.

Let's try and get the book to 1k views.

Xoxoxoxoxox

Oakenoaklots888🔑👑