Chapter 32: Over You... (Part 1)

• Dedicated to All Of My WONDERFUL Followers Who Are Sticking With The Story!!!

Finally! I know I've been AWOL lately, but I needed to finish all my school work and they I got a job so there went my weekends!:( But here is the long anticipated Chapter I promised a whiiiilllleeee ago! I broke it into two parts because there are two diferent topics to the chapter, here is one one of my friends has been asking *nagging* me for:P you know who you are:)

Also a thanks to my new follower: alyssayourdearreader:) You're awesome:)

Enjoy:)

________________________________

(Cassidy's P.O.V.) 

It had been a week since Damen and I had realized that I went into heat and it was finally over! I forgot since Damen and I accepted our bond that I would go into heat - nature's way of saying "okay now go do the deed, mate and procreate." Luckily though, Damen and I were able to avoid any sort of mating... Although we did have to do certain (*cough*) things (*cough*) to get the heat to momentarily recede. Let's just say it was a week of bonding and cold showers for the both of us, though those were taken separately. 

Overall, for the past week Damen has been really sweet. He never tried to push me for anything nor take advantage of the situation. Considering I would be going into heat every three months until we mated I was planning on being mated by the next one... hopefully. After we mated it would only happen every six months as nature's way of also saying "get to the baby making already!" Damen and I have been doing really well; we talked about just about everything during the past week - everything from our favorite colors to where we see ourselves in thirty years. I really don't think there are any skeletons left in the closet, so Damen and I shouldn't have anymore problems.  

Well except Riley... I had yet to talk to him and explain everything. I meant to do that a week ago but then my heat hit and Damen wouldn't let me out of his sight, let alone around other unmated wolves when he had yet to mark me. Marking me would ward off any males, seeing as I was claimed, but since we hadn't gotten to that I would be seen as fair game to them and their wolves. Yeah, I could take care of myself and fight them off, but Damen insisted I just wait the week out locked in his room - he wouldn't even let me leave for food and forget leaving for a bathroom because of course he had one built into his room being as he is Alpha and all. Let's just say I am more than glad I get to leave that room, one more day in that white, boring room and I was going to jump out of the window! If I end up in that room with him I am doing some serious redecorating! 

***** 

I walked down the hall to my old room. I was in dyer need of my daughter, seeing as I hadn't seen her in about two weeks with all that has been going on. I knew the pack members would have taken care of her - well more like Riley and/or my mom. Speaking of my mom, she was doing much better. She was up and about, interacting with the pack without feeling ashamed. She even started up the nursery again, something she used to enjoy when Jake, Briella and I were little enough to be in. She has made quite an impact down there, transforming and redesigning all their activities. The babies and toddlers adored her. Overall, it was all going much better for her. 

My father though, that's another story. I haven't seen him since it happened. I think the breaking of the bond killed his wolf. Now, being wolfless and mateless, he has nothing - well maybe his whores and Briella. I swear if she wasn't his daughter he would've slept with her too. Gross! My father has been demoted from the Beta position and Damen and I have yet to fill it. I was going to ask Riley but I remembered that he is Phillip's Beta. I still plan on bringing it up... As soon as I get around to talking to him... 

Nearing my room I stiffened. I noticed that there was someone in there, but upon taking whiff I relaxed, only smelling my Angel and Riley. Walking into my room I came across the sight of Riley bouncing Evangeline on his lap while she giggled. She had learned to yell "Again!" whenever he momentarily stopped bouncing her. She has him wrapped around her little finger thats for sure! I stood in the doorway watching them for a little while before clearing my throat, making Riley stiffen instantly as if there was a threat.